Morrissey is no longer the Morrissey I once knew and loved

Re: Morrissey is no longer the Morrissey I once knew and loved.

I don't follow.

It was pretty clear.

You can listen to all those songs you mentioned. They're not going to go away.

I just don't understand why people have to post these glorious exit strategies. We need a sticky thread that's always here and if you feel the need to leave Morrissey for greener pastures you just add your name and off you go, minus the farewell!

It was pretty clear.

I just don't understand why people have to post these glorious exit strategies. We need a sticky thread that's always here and if you feel the need to leave Morrissey for greener pastures you just add your name and off you go, minus the farewell!

My point was I listened once, didn't like the new material, chose not to listen again. I never said the songs should or would go away. I went away instead but didn't blame the band for the divergence. I acknowledged that they and I have changed in opposite directions and moved on.

It was pretty clear.

They are talking about U2, not Morrissey.

Re:

Also the image of your iTunes play count didn’t load before when I was at work so just seeing this now. Impressive! (for marred)

Re:

It's the Latinos fault? They're just too exotic?

I see.

They've ruined his image of himself and influenced it adversely; there's no doubt about that. They've cheapened him and stolen his Englishness. This can't be denied.

Back
Top Bottom