Morrissey spotted at Barcelona airport

29 Min.Vor 29 Minuten
Kevin Cummins ‏@KCMANC
Three goals for @MCFC on Sat. so three archive photos coming up. I'm going to see Morrissey in Barcelona on Wed, so a Moz /Everton theme :)

Mmmh ... I wonder if he goes backstage after the gig?

Say it slowly. :p Actually say it fast.

88 is Bird for idiot. It's two lemniscates vertical side-by-side, so it's a sign of two dumdum magician making a situation worse. The lemniscate traditionally is a horizontal glyph and sign of wisdom. It's an invisible crown, if you will.

CG is Bird for idiot.

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

It's incredible and unfathomable isn't it? Who'd have thought the guitarist would travel to the city where he's playing a gig in a few days? It's just so strange that he'd do that, isn't it? *rollseyes*

best
BB

Two more days.

11128689_10204928911514889_4783798613254827722_n.jpg

Marc Grau Jr.‏@marcgrau·14 minutes ago 
A Morrissey li agraden les cues. Això no arriba a tita que passa fred. #Directioners

CDw3V3eW0AERsIS.jpg

What the f*** is up with Jesse's haircut? Is it high fashion I'm not getting?

Damon's looking good. Can't believe they got to the venue less than an hour before showtime.

wi0lyw.jpg

Why is he going tru the front entrance. Never did it at any other shows this tour

It's a tiny venue and has one door. The UK tour was arenas with stage doors. That's why people got photos of him and the band yesterday.

Use your head.

It's a tiny venue and has one door. The UK tour was arenas with stage doors. That's why people got photos of him and the band yesterday.

Use your head.
How on gods green earth would i know how big this or the uk venues are?
Answer something nicely or just don't bother
I wonder, do you get your kicks out of being a b*tch

I do not look up the blue prints of every venue Morrissey has attended.

Back
Top Bottom