Remember that call for tattoos, and such? Well here's the result!

I've thought about a getting a tattoo but have no clue of what. Or if I'd even still like it yrs from now.

great (and painful) video!

if i was a few years older (and very very courageous) i would get a morrissey tattoo. i don't foresee that happening, though. :D

edit: ooh, who is cheyanne?! haha, we share a name except mine has an E instead of an A. ;]

This on the new Moz site..... those of us who missed out on the first vid just might make it onto the second:o

Greatest Hits advert

Lastly, a monumental thank you to everybody who sent in pictures for use in Morrissey's Greatest Hits advert. Your devotion to the bequiffed wonder came in all shapes and sizes, from memorabilia to artwork, live photos to tattoos. We collected the cream of the crop to feature in the advert, which you can watch right now in the Video section.

In fact, we received so many fabulous entries that creative types decided to make two ads, the other of which will be shown exclusively on the Morrissey Myspace page from 8th February.

It is easy to claim that but we need proof!

lol I'm with M23 scans to the usual address

AHHH! sorry I just freaked because I didn't think my tattoo was going to make it on the advert. Its just really small, plain, and not the exact replica of the M crest in Ringleader but I still love it.

Oh and My tattoo was the first one shown on the video :)

well done - be your happy

Hello first post :)

I recently got Morrissey tattoo'd on my arm, I have a full sleeve with some blank banners dotted around on it, I will fill those with lyrics for sure.

I had "True To You" tattoed on my lip but it half fell out and so kinda just says "ue o ou" and i havent been arsed to get it re-done yet lol

Would be fitting...are we talking about the one that says STILL ILL on the mucous membranes of the lower lip?

unashamed! i'm sure mine won't be considered, even for the myspace one, as it's a smiths tattoo. i'm still glad you guys talked me into at least having a shot taken, and it was fun to watch everyone else pose for the camera.

a pic from last summer immediately after getting it done:

l_e33f54718bf5df5ef554858a18788f91.jpg

(i normally look less stupid in photographs).

it really doesn't hurt, i swear. the main thing for me was just having a needle thrust in my face, i'm not so good with those...

cg

unashamed! i'm sure mine won't be considered, even for the myspace one, as it's a smiths tattoo. i'm still glad you guys talked me into at least having a shot taken, and it was fun to watch everyone else pose for the camera.

a pic from last summer immediately after getting it done:

l_e33f54718bf5df5ef554858a18788f91.jpg

(i normally look less stupid in photographs).

it really doesn't hurt, i swear. the main thing for me was just having a needle thrust in my face, i'm not so good with those...

cg

Ow. I think it looks great (though I still don't understand why you would have a tattoo where noone would see it...) and I love the pic too. You look really lovely! :)

well now i regret not sending in any pictures of my moz tattoos:tears:

Morrissey's Fan Advert Ready To Go

A plea for ardent Morrissey fans to appear in the TV advert for his new 'Greatest Hits' collection has resulted in an extraordinary amount of tattooed people coming forward.

You may remember that last month Decca launched an appeal to find the most devoted and dedicated (and quite possibly should be medicated) fans to star in the advert for his new 'Greatest Hits' collection.

The images have been compiled and, as you'll see from the results below, the advert features more tattoos than are probably healthy. Nonetheless, countless pricks aside (and yes, we are referring to the tattooing process) it's a testament to the mighty Mozzer that he inspires this kind of devotion.

See for yourself here:

http://www.xfm.co.uk/Article.asp?id=575254

http://playlouder.com/content/16392/that-tattoo-isn-t-funny-anymore:

The new advert for Morrissey's forthcoming greatest hits album, cunningly titled 'Greatest Hits', is up on YouTube now, and is not for the faint-hearted.

It's essentially a collage of body parts befouled by Morrisseyisms, (and some sand at one point), soundtracked by a collage of 'hits' that actually sounds pretty much like one of his recent singles. (No particular recent single.)

If you've ever considered getting a Morrissey tattoo, redress your priorities! Someone (who isn't Morrissey) even has 'Morrissey' tattooed on their bottom lip, for God's sake. But it's not Morrissey! I just don't get it!

Watch the creepy black and white YouTube vid now and be the first to write "OMFG" underneath it...

It's on YouTube:
Morrissey Greatest Hits Fan Advert:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YcEbFPqnBs

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom