Ringleader, so far one of his best albums

B

black boy lane

Am I alone in thinking this?

So far, from what Ive heard its better than everything except Viva Hate and on par with Your Arsenal....

I never thought Vauxhall was great because of the bad production. Steve Lillywhite is complete crap.

I think MOZ has always needed strong bass lines if he lacks true talent on the guitar. And he has since Boz and Alain, who while good, are really seesion players at best.

Stephen Street was great and I never understood why Moz moved away from him.

Ace, two listens in! I Just Want To See The Boy Happy brings to mind prime Roxy Music! In The Future is T-Rextacy and my fave thus far. The horns, the choir, Morricone, it's to much really!!! I can't say it's my fave so early, but Maladjusted, Kill, Viva, Southpaw and Quarry have been trumped for sure. It'll nip at Vaux and my beloved Arsenal perhaps until I have a go on a proper stereo. Tony Visconti and Moz should have been making albums together since Mick Ronson passed. VIVA MOZ 2006! Naysayers kiss my ass! I'm no Mozzy tit sucker either, this is the straight goods...

El boydez or whatever the f*** it's called is a confirmed BG ID!

> Ace, two listens in! I Just Want To See The Boy Happy brings to mind prime
> Roxy Music! In The Future is T-Rextacy and my fave thus far. The horns,
> the choir, Morricone, it's to much really!!! I can't say it's my fave so
> early, but Maladjusted, Kill, Viva, Southpaw and Quarry have been trumped
> for sure. It'll nip at Vaux and my beloved Arsenal perhaps until I have a
> go on a proper stereo. Tony Visconti and Moz should have been making
> albums together since Mick Ronson passed. VIVA MOZ 2006! Naysayers kiss my
> ass! I'm no Mozzy tit sucker either, this is the straight goods...

You can call it better than all those albums, but 99 percent of fans will
not agree with you.

For the 1 percent to agree will take 160 replies out of 16,000 users here, good luck with that BG.

Re: For the 1 percent to agree will take 160 replies out of 16,000 users here, good luck with that B

what the f*** are you talking about? where's the poll?

i thought you were leaving?

what the hell is BG?

Re: El boydez or whatever the f*** it's called is a confirmed BG ID!

BG hasn't and won't listen to the album til it's released. I am not he. Do the slightest research if you wish to prove this. I could care less. The In The Future Air Band is making an appearance in my living room (in Korea you f***ing fool!!!) and no 99% isn't acurate. You're personal percentage means shit to me. I guess the mostly favorable reviews have been off too? Must be nice to be all knowing...

For the 1 percent to agree will take 160 replies out of 16,000 users here, good luck with that BG!!

Don't Forget

The audio quality on these mp3s is weak. When we can hear the album at full resolution it will really come to life. We're listening to converted streamingcrap mp3 rip---and this is Morrissey with Tony V!
I think when we all buy our copies and listen on decent speakers or headphones...damn.
Listening on the ipod with treble boost on and it sounds brilliant.

"There is no such thing in life as normal"

Re: El boydez or whatever the f*** it's called is a confirmed BG ID!

Love the BG though...

Re: For the 1 percent to agree will take 160 replies out of 16,000 users here, good luck with that B

Meet me in the chat NOW then bitch, I'm NOT BG, I just e-mailed him though to tell him we've been merged yet again.

It's nearly 7am google boy, can you be anymore obvious?

Re: It's nearly 7am google boy, can you be anymore obvious?

3:54 Pusan time asshole!

I lub you Adnan, because no-one else ever will xxx

The Father Who Must Be Killed is poor, the rest I like...

Dude, BG has been clear as saran, he's not listening, I am and often! Whatever, you don't like it and think I'm BG no harm. You're entitled to your opinion, but I haint no BG. I do like him though.

Re: I lub you Adnan, because no-one else ever will xxx

My wife does, she's in church now though, left me to air band to rott. Just meet me in the chat, I'm sure we can hash this out. What you don't like VS. what I do. It might be nice...

Back
Top Bottom