Robbie Keane to manage Israeli football club; received text about concert in Tel Aviv

Great timing for the tour!

Link posted by goinghome:

Excerpt:

Finally, what about The Smiths former lead singer performing in Tel Aviv? “I did get a text that he is town,” said Keane. “Morrissey, for those who don’t know, the singer ... maybe I can get you some tickets if you want?”

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Speaking from Israel, Keane was asked to address multiple topics, from his cousin Morrissey’s upcoming concert in Tel Aviv to his complete lack of managerial experience, with one local journalist asking: “How come a superstar like Robbie Keane has not become a big coach in the Premier League?”

Finally, what about The Smiths former lead singer performing in Tel Aviv? “I did get a text that he is town,” said Keane. “Morrissey, for those who don’t know, the singer ... maybe I can get you some tickets if you want?”

Well Robbie says he is staying out of politics so I doubt one of his first acts in the country would be to go to a right wing racist's concert.

Well Robbie says he is staying out of politics so I doubt one of his first acts in the country would be to go to a right wing racist's concert.
Unlike you, who spend your time on fan sites dedicated to “right wing racists”. Nice own goal, you absolute lunatic.

I did actually read this in the sports news over a week ago, and felt a strange Morrissey-related delight. The Irish diaspora is relentless. 😘

Again the anonymous coward insulting Morrissey. Because you don't say your name and prove that you're not a miserable coward!!!.Cortala flaco no es gracioso!!!!

I did actually read this in the sports news over a week ago, and felt a strange Morrissey-related delight. The Irish diaspora is relentless. 😘

In my experience of the Irish diaspora, they’re fairly anti-Semitic. Morrissey (Morrissey the Zionist)’s generation, the children of Vatican II, was the first to break ranks, but still a little bit of casual anti-Semitism bleeds through in Autobiography.

You defend Zionists.... Lujan369.
I didn't write anything that has to do with Zionism, I'm not interested in Zionism or el.judaísmo.De what the is talking about that has to do with Morrissey please.....De que estás hablando Willis?

Looks like someone has the key to the locker room as well.:rolleyes:

Well people do what they want, but for the record (which one!) I despise people who say "they just love the game" to wiggle out of issues. Especially when their love of money is just as big...
You want to see pure love of the game, watch football-chasing dogs, not "a-political" apes.

I also despise all singers who sang at the last World Cup. You don't sing and dance on the bodies of dead workers. Not a BTS song anyway ( I had to burn my poster and unlearn that choregraphy.) .This will come back to haunt you, twits. When you get a brain and a soul. (Not anytime soon, then.)

Soooo..., Robbie has obtained a position for which he has no real experience, maybe thanks to some...connections? Well it's a bit like what happened with Sam,and I think we can all agree he's doing a fantastic job...:lbf:

Takes Robbie a little closer to managing the Ireland national team someday: Maccabi are a very credible team.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom