Should Moz re-produce some of his poorly produced songs from his solo career?

martynsolo

In the abscence of good quality songs, I have decided that Morrissey (I couldn't resist :D) should re-produce some of his old songs that are of poor quality production. He does them live so why not in the studio?

An example of a poorly produced song in my view is We'll Let You Know from the Your Arsenal album. Another one is A Girl I Used To Know, and I believe that is Morrissey singing and if it isn't then he should do it anyway. Another poorly produced song is Sing Your Life from the Kill Uncle album. I would also like to see a few songs from Maladjusted being reproduced to improve their quality. I have listened to a few "digitally reproduced songs" from the Morrissey collection, such as Everyday Is Like Sunday, but I don't think they've been done very well at all. A few songs from Vauxhall and I could also do with revamping to improve the sound production.

But what song would you like to see done again with brand new instruments and good sound production?

I think a re-recording of the Smiths albums, replacing Johnny's guitar with the infinitely more talented (in Morrissey's mind) Jesse Tobias is DEFINATELY on the cards.

Back
Top Bottom