Simon Pegg's favourite lyric

Uncleskinny

It's all good
Subscriber
...from this week's NME:

"I Want The One I Can't Have by The Smiths
'If you ever need self-validation/Just meet me in the alley by the railway station'.
The guy's a poet! I just love The Smiths. Johnny Marr would write melodies, then Morrissey would pour words into it. I absolutely adore them."

P.

Thank you very much Peter.
'Shaun of the Dead' has Panic on the soundtrack. :thumb:

Last edited:
...from this week's NME:

'If you ever need self-validation/Just meet me in the alley by the railway station'.
The guy's a poet! I just love The Smiths. Johnny Marr would write melodies, then Morrissey would pour words into it. I absolutely adore them."

P.

Not according to Armitage ;)

Thank you very much Peter.
'Shaun of the Dead' has Panic on the soundtrack. :thumb:

and morrissey appears on the Tv screen singing "panic" in the film itself

...from this week's NME:

P.

I must say I simply can not stand this man, he seems nice and I wish him well but I just do not and can not find him interesting. He simply reeks of the play ground all his talk of comics and Star Wars is such a bore.
I know this makes me sound shallow but I detest the look of men like him- round headed, puce faced with ginger blonde hair whom look like they have spent their lives running face first into walls

"Johnny Marr would write melodies, then Morrissey would pour words into it."

No really, is that how it all happend?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom