Southpaw release

Morrissey says

I was listening 5th November 2002 Brixton Academy gig's bootleg (I was there!! It's in my best 3 Morrissey gigs I've been to) this afternoon, Morrissey says "if you have request, keep it to yourself". :D

Re: any other releases

Hopefully Hollywood Bowl DVD will be out in March 2009.

Morrissey's studio album release is one in every two-three year.

A follow up of Years of Refusal, his 10th studio album is expected to be out in 2011 or 2012 if Morrissey continues this pettern.

What's wrong with Alf's artwork?
New artwork and tracklisting have been already revealed on true-to-you.

If you don't like it, you don't have to buy it.

It wasn't the artwork so much, it was the Re-ordering of tracks. I'll probably end up downloading the tracks since I already own most of them, anyway.

ALF? Alison Moyet did the artwork??

Re: Morrissey says

I was listening 5th November 2002 Brixton Academy gig's bootleg (I was there!! It's in my best 3 Morrissey gigs I've been to) this afternoon, Morrissey says "if you have request, keep it to yourself". :D

Yeah, well..
4854665_602d1a020c_m.jpg

Re: any other releases

It wasn't the artwork so much, it was the Re-ordering of tracks. I'll probably end up downloading the tracks since I already own most of them, anyway.

ALF? Alison Moyet did the artwork??

Alf Button.
Graphic artist extraordinaire.
I'm still waiting for the day when he's got some free time to design an album cover for me :D

I just read over at PJLM that Fantastic Bird is actually from 1992 ... so why is it going to be on the Southpaw reissue? It should better be replaced by You Must Please Remember, which is from the same era as the rest of the songs.

Fantastic Bird should be left to the Arsenal reissue ... :D

I just read over at PJLM that Fantastic Bird is actually from 1992 ... so why is it going to be on the Southpaw reissue? It should better be replaced by You Must Please Remember, which is from the same era as the rest of the songs.

agreed, if they do that they might as well throw jack the ripper on there as well

have read somewhere(in another muisc forum) that the release of southpaw and maladjusted has been pushed back again to not intertwine with "years of refusal..probbaly only rumour i guess
oalso read there thta fantastic bird is quite rock- in a arsenal sense

Last edited:

I thought the same thing!
And Arsenal remaster with Jack the Ripper, the Loop and Fantastic Bird would be great... well, if Fantastic Bird is any good.

Back
Top Bottom