Suedehead video

The Seeker of Good Songs

Just re-watched this video.

It brought a smile to my face seeing the young boy all happy, and smiles, going up the steps to give old Mogsy his package.

It remined me of my own children, when they do something they are proud of and get all smiles.

Ah yes, an oldie but a goodie! Puts a smile on my face too, especially the adept command of tractor riding! The snow, the James Dean references, the big hat! Check out "you tube" and watch it again and again.

It brought a smile to my face seeing the young boy all happy, and smiles, going up the steps to give old Mogsy his package.

It remined me of my own children, when they do something they are proud of and get all smiles.

That young boy is morrissey's nephew who came onto the stage at the birmingham symphony hall....an AMAZING thing to witness :D

That young boy is morrissey's nephew who came onto the stage at the birmingham symphony hall....an AMAZING thing to witness :D
Is there a video of Mozza's cousin coming on stage? I would love to see it! :D

i haven't seen that video in a long time and that is a lovely image of the little boy in the video, thank you for reminding me.

The little boy gives Moz the Little Prince, which is James Dean's favourite book.

I love this video. It's on Hulmerist, the first video Moz released.

Though you probably know all this!

Yes, a good video indeed.
I love the part, when he walks and it says Dont Walk, he's such a rebel.
The video is cute, and happy, but it is sad in a way.

Yes, little boy always makes me smile:)
This video is great. I hope its not the same nephew who has been killed...

I think it was his cousin who was killed. Not his nephew.

I hope its not the pretty little thing from Suedehead video... it would be just too cruel

Back
Top Bottom