The Drivel Thread

“He said the best thing you can do is be yourself. The best thing you can do is just, be yourself.” Oh but not if you’ve been traumatized. “Shove it in your mouth. Open wide. One more spoonful. There’s a good boy."

No, you aren't a taboo and that's not what I meant. But describing in detail how you were raped, when you were 12 is a hefty thing just to read in between on a public forum dedicated to an entirely different topic. This has nothing to do with devalidation of your feelings or experiences, it's just that I don't think it's healthy. It's something deeply private and you tell it to complete strangers on the internet, not knowing what they make of it, that's why I respectfully asked you to reconsider or think about that perspective too. I'm sorry about the term, it's what it's called and maybe it's not the right word for it and I should have paraphrased it. This has also has nothing to do with venting or telling stories about your life, which is totally fine.

No, you aren't a taboo and that's not what I meant. But describing in detail how you were raped, when you were 12 is a hefty thing just to read in between on a public forum dedicated to an entirely different topic. This has nothing to do with devalidation of your feelings or experiences, it's just that I don't think it's healthy. It's something deeply private and you tell it to complete strangers on the internet, not knowing what they make of it, that's why I respectfully asked you to reconsider or think about that perspective too. I'm sorry about the term, it's what it's called and maybe it's not the right word for it and I should have paraphrased it. This has also has nothing to do with venting or telling stories about your life, which is totally fine.
Having trauma be "deeply private" is what facilitates abusers. Making it public stops them. They count on their victims keeping it to themselves out of shame.

No, when you speak about it so cavalierly, it trivializes it, makes it seem like it ain't no Thang. ALSO NOT TO MENTION they're all schizophrenic delusions like everything else that comes out of your diseased gob.

I’ll think about what you’ve said, but I’m tired of being shuffled off out of ‘polite’ company.
You have outlets for your issues. You have mental health workers who visit you and I guess some therapists and a psychiatrist.
LH, this discussion about your wildly inappropriate posts has been going on for years and has alienated many people, some so much that they have left the site.
It is not really about being polite, but about exposing people to your emotional burdens that are yours to deal with and you seem to have sufficient support in real life to do so.
You have written the same stories ad nauseam, made videos about them, made vocaroos about them, for literal years.
People who have believed and defended you have come to regret it and I suppose the same thing will happen all over again and the good will you have built up, which has enabled you to turn this thread into a place for people to visit and chat, will once again just be empty with you begging for attention and company because you are so lonely.
You have even said people in real life do not want to discuss this with you, so stop forcing it or people will respond accordingly.
In the United States we have crisis hotlines people can call where they can discuss things like this whenever they want, there must be the same thing where you are.

Mimi, you haven't done anything wrong, this has been an issue for a very long time.

You have outlets for your issues. You have mental health workers who visit you and I guess some therapists and a psychiatrist.
LH, this discussion about your wildly inappropriate posts has been going on for years and has alienated many people, some so much that they have left the site.
It is not really about being polite, but about exposing people to your emotional burdens that are yours to deal with and you seem to have sufficient support in real life to do so.
You have written the same stories ad nauseam, made videos about them, made vocaroos about them, for literal years.
People who have believed and defended you have come to regret it and I suppose the same thing will happen all over again and the good will you have built up, which has enabled you to turn this thread into a place for people to visit and chat, will once again just be empty with you begging for attention and company because you are so lonely.
You have even said people in real life do not want to discuss this with you, so stop forcing it or people will respond accordingly.
In the United States we have crisis hotlines people can call where they can discuss things like this whenever they want, there must be the same thing where you are.
I wouldn’t want to smear my lovely career, so I’ll just say what’s acceptable to people. Nah, I don’t think so. David Tseng hasn’t complained to me. It’s his site.

Woke up yesterday,put my t-shirt on back to front. Got ready to go out,put my dress on back to front.
The other night I had a dream that Rick Witter was my best friend and he absolutely adored me. The next night I had a dream that Morrissey had opened a crèche for parents with kids attending his gigs. Analyse that?
I think you need to get better lighting in your bedroom 😁

Tags
anxiety bloody awful poetry testing the waters trying to feel good in your own skin trying to make friends wanting to alleviate anxiety wanting to feel safe to be honest wanting to have integrity
Back
Top Bottom