Wanted: Star and Garter tickets

I think you're more likely to find the front row seats at the Oscars then get someone to give you their S&G tixs for tomorrow :D

To the guys: Some of the girls I know who are looking for tickets are pretty and single.

To the gay guys: Some of the guys I know who are looking for tickets are gay stud muffins.

To the girls: I promise never to speak to you again if you help one of my friends out. You may even like him /or her.

To lesbian girls: Can I watch?

To the depraved: I heard the shit brickhoose is the place to be this weekend.

To the deprived: I'm doing my best to get you a ticket. I know you have travelled a long way. Spent a fortune following the lads and were busy doing this when you should have been organising your Star and garter tickets.

To the attached and couples: Some of the people I know who are looking for tickets live in places that are great to go on holiday to.

To Dean: There are no Oxpeckers going and judging by your posts on this thread, the ladies will run a mile. Give up your ticket and stop being an ass.

I've not posted on this thread up until now, and no, i will be keeping my ticket. Squirm somewhere else, squirmer :p

To the girls: I promise never to speak to you again if you help one of my friends out. You may even like him /or her.

To lesbian girls: Can I watch?

if we,in v typical fashion, decide to stick to the brickhouse 2m, u can have ours...we're the tall girls wearing short skirts, creamin our crackers if he does DONT MAKE FUN OF DADDYS VOICE...brickhouse is fun, though.i know i sound like im bein a sarky wanker bt srsly it's a good (yet expensive) night xxx

if we,in v typical fashion, decide to stick to the brickhouse 2m, u can have ours...we're the tall girls wearing short skirts, creamin our crackers if he does DONT MAKE FUN OF DADDYS VOICE...brickhouse is fun, though.i know i sound like im bein a sarky wanker bt srsly it's a good (yet expensive) night xxx
No! Come to S&G! :mad:

Back
Top Bottom