What are the new songs about?

Yeah, but didn't they mess up the credits so there was slight chance that it's a new song? Anyway I'm not to fond of him covering either, but that's just out of personal preference. But looking at no "Paris" in Paris he probably won't even play that at Graceland but in Israel or something ^^
My hope was that he would play “notre dame” when he performebd in Paris. It didn’t happen.

And more in general, I would like to hear one of the songs Alain composed for the new album, just hoping there’s another “First of the gang” or “ Pigsty” in there. I doubt we will be hearing anything more from BOT, still curious to hear ”I Ex- Loved You “ or “ Ha Ha Harlem” which features Iggy Pop.

Last edited:
What do you think the new tracks are about? I for one can't imagine what "Zoom zoom the little boy" might be about. What are your guesses for the new titles?
Zoom Zoom the Little Boy might be about a little boy racing around on his bicycle the way Moz described his childhood self doing in Autobiography. I'm probably wrong but I took a stab at a guess anyway.

Zoom Zoom the Little Boy might be about a little boy racing around on his bicycle the way Moz described his childhood self doing in Autobiography. I'm probably wrong but I took a stab at a guess anyway.
My hunch is it's about a scandal involving a zoom video meeting with an underage male.

Back
Top Bottom