Poll Which studio version (aside from RWA) from BOT are you most anticipating?

Which track?

• Total voters
with I Ex Love You. is there any lyrics out for that or anything?
It seems stupid to do a smiths style guitar in order to then dig johnny out. especially when Rebel also sounds smithy
What was said in the interview that makes people think its a Marr slam? Then again, the fact they single out that song as being smithy
when a load of songs are already Smithy, is fecking beyond me. LOL

I can't remember this song at all, from when I heard it. Typical fecking typical

the orphaned child nobody wanted. And now that Capitol has full custody, only time will tell.

It is floating in the ether with WPINOYB and Harvest.

There really hasn’t been a song off BOT that resonates with me on any level, of the ones we’ve heard so far. Maybe one of the 4 we haven’t heard will? Who knows.
Ive kind of moved on passed it, since he’s already announced WMTWD and co-writing with Alain. I have a feeling it will be a far superior album

Yeah, if nothing so far off BoT is clicking with you, nothing wrong with that. Maybe the album as a whole will change that for you?

‘far superior album’ ? hope so! because naturally everyone is going to have high expectations now that Alain’s back, so I hope we’re not disappointed!

though now, we’re kind of like children that
want to skip dinner (BoT) and go straight to what we imagine will be dessert (WMTWD) ! Lol.

with I Ex Love You. is there any lyrics out for that or anything?
It seems stupid to do a smiths style guitar in order to then dig johnny out. especially when Rebel also sounds smithy
What was said in the interview that makes people think its a Marr slam? Then again, the fact they single out that song as being smithy
when a load of songs are already Smithy, is fecking beyond me. LOL

I can't remember this song at all, from when I heard it. Typical fecking typical
They think every song is about Johnny Marr, just ignore them.

? but Harvest did release it

Yeah, but then after the drama WPINOYB vanished from streaming services and all that, so technically became lost after the fact.

Wow, I had no idea Andrew Watt was only 32. How can someone so young produce our Moz ?

Back
Top Bottom