30 Harshest Musician-on-Musician Insults in History

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
From Flavorwire.

Four out of thirty ain't bad! And in the top three, no less. :D

Morrissey is a pillow fight in a cotton ball factory compared to some of those. Dayuum. :eek: Hilarious read, though. :p

5. Boy George on Elton John

“All that money, and he’s still got hair like a f***ing dinner lady.”

:lbf::lbf::lbf::lbf::lbf::laughing: - I love boy George...

I love Alan McGee's take on Coldplay, that's too f***ing funny. Whenever I hear Coldplay I feel like killing lots of people, literally. Cool article Baby Girl Crystal, thank you for the link.

My God, the "Anton Newcombe on Eric Clapton" insult is ghastly. Who the f*** is Anton Newcombe anyway?

25. Mark E Smith on Mumford & Sons
“There was this other group warming up … and they were terrible. I said, ‘Shut them c***s up!’ And they were still warming up, so I threw a bottle at them … I just thought they were a load of retarded Irish folk singers.”

Haha, I f***ing love Mark E

17. Noel Gallagher on Kaiser Chiefs
“They play dress-up and sit on top of an apex of meaninglessness. They don’t mean anything to anybody apart from their f***ing ugly girlfriends.”

Last edited:
28. David Lee Roth on Elvis Costello
“Music journalists like Elvis Costello because music journalists look like Elvis Costello.” :lbf::lbf:

28. David Lee Roth on Elvis Costello
“Music journalists like Elvis Costello because music journalists look like Elvis Costello.” :lbf::lbf:

For the life of me, I can't see why Costello's comments on Ray Charles isn't #1 on the list...

Boy George certainly didn't hold back on his views about Madonna. Nice. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom