am i jewish?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date

am i jewish?

• i’m jewish

• i’m not jewish

• wot is jewish?

Results are only viewable after voting.

I like this and his cover of Depeche Mode "Things You Said" is good too. Hard to find Yvonne but I think I might like that better.

The band name makes it harder and you have to search for Yvonne the band and sweden and so on even on youtube. Spotify is your best bet.

Yvonne and KENT both share that they are fans of DM. I am not sure but Eskilstuna had a band that played The Cure covers calling themselves "Lament". I believe members of Yvonne were part of that band but not sure.

This is something I found online about KENT and perhaps explains Yvonne as well and the town of Eskilstuna.

https://webcache.googleusercontent....ownload/7337/6228/+&cd=23&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

"I will probably see you in Hell," he says and that's probably The Truth!
So this guy gets all dressed up like Marilyn Manson and then hangs out with his grandma's doll collection? That is so f'ing goth. But it's too bad that the music is so pop. He needs to get some of those 80's Yugoslavian synthesizer musicians to make his beats for him.
Is this yugo enough for you?

"Venen" (The Vein)

Sings in swedish!

Henric with the Mando Diao singer:

Strip Music was his band or project after Yvonne.

Never quite took off.

Yvonne became known when Lukas Moodysson chose this song for his movie "f***ing Åmål" (english title "show me love") which was this quirky story about teenage love in the shape of a lesbian girl falling for her classmate.

Her room that featured Moz posters and she let out all her frustrations by cutting herself. Posted the movie before on the forum with english subs.

But here it is in case anyone missed it back then cause it was mentioned a lot on this forum and in the chat back then.

https://123moviesnew.org/movies/640323-show-me-love

Even Robyn was more or less unknown abroad then and today I saw a girl that tried to copy her looks coming from the local queer festival at the Balsta music castle where Yvonne and KENT and my friends had their rehearsal studio.

Yvonne became known when Lukas Moodysson chose this song for his movie "f***ing Åmål" (english title "show me love") which was this quirky story about teenage love in the shape of a lesbian girl falling for her classmate.

Her room that featured Moz posters and she let out all her frustrations by cutting herself. Posted the movie before on the forum with english subs.

But here it is in case anyone missed it back then cause it was mentioned a lot on this forum and in the chat back then.

https://123moviesnew.org/movies/640323-show-me-love

Even Robyn was more or less unknown abroad then and today I saw a girl that tried to copy her looks coming from the local queer festival at the Balsta music castle where Yvonne and KENT and my friends had their rehearsal studio.

Yes I watched this movie a long time ago. I do like this music.

Lukas always chose great music for his movies and when I watch that movie it reminds me of so many things from the time I was that age. The first drunken parties and trying to understand girls.

I juggled a fellow tennis player and a gymnastics babe and the corridor by the locker always saw drama and banter. Me and a mate found the tennis girl in a drunken state near a fun park once and to my surprise she not only knew my name but only wanted me to help her.

My best friend who was supposed to be the chick magnet just looked at me and we both laughed. We made sure she did not end up in a bad way. Many years later her and me ended up working at Volvo.

Must be the only girl to have had a secret crush on me there in the tennis stadium and at school. I love the movie and it is so swedish it is insane. It reminds me the kids of today are the same in many ways.

some jews came into my work today. i knew they were jewish because they were wearing the little hats. I've never seen a jew in real life before, at least not the kind that wear the little hats. they were very loud.

some jews came into my work today. i knew they were jewish because they were wearing the little hats. I've never seen a jew in real life before, at least not the kind that wear the little hats. they were very loud.

This is why it’s always important to carry an emergency ration of loose change. You could have gotten rid of them by throwing a handful of it out the front door.

Kippah and you and Viva are just like me which is good to know. Rifke was a jew.

I think there are two versions of the song cause the end to that version is very rough and I believe the album had a much cleaner version.

Those songs ringing out all over Eskilstuna in August that always put an end to the summer is a lasting memory from the 90's. I was late for their gig once and so heard the songs from that park heading there bouncing off the houses.

First gig with the ex was them live at a club in Eskilstuna and the sight of Henric is not one you forget.

Back
Top Bottom