Animal cruelty

Uh oh old!

gwen-stefani-church-butterfly-heels.jpg

Move the boy out of the way or he'll ruin her and expose her.

She’s very beautiful even at 49.
430E3488-4E11-4427-88C8-BCF865059FB3.jpeg

Four days... Is that three nights? One of which will be taken by Gwen Stefani? Or are you going to multiple nights?
Anyway, I'd stay five days if I were you, just to cover all grounds. The nights are the only currency in Vegasm, really. Only mad dogs and Englishmen go out in the midday sun.
I went to Vegas to see Morrissey a few years ago- certainly worth my while.
I recommend you get a hotel that's a block or two off the strip. The price difference is immense. So is the quality. The cheaper little cupboards on the strip look like a place someone would go to kill a prostitute.
Good luck.

I may not even end up going. I don’t know. I don’t feel comfortable with myself or being around large groups of people alone. I get overwhelmed and I feel everyone is staring at me or judging me. The plan in my head is just one night for Gwen and a couple days doing God knows what. I’ve never been to Vegas and I don’t even know where to start. I love poker but it’s probably not a good idea for me to gamble because I have a very high risk personality type when it comes to things like that. It seems like the only things to do there are eat and visit a brothel.

Back
Top Bottom