Article: "World Peace..." LP to be released on Virgin EMI according to Piccadilly Records (expected

Re: WPINOYB to be released on Virgin EMI

------------------------------------------
Record Label
Virgin EMI
Cat Number 3781657
Release Date Expected 15 Jun '15
-------------------------------------------

i'm in state of shock. how old is this link? :)

I adore you

http://www.piccadillyrecords.com/prod/Morrissey-WorldPeaceIsNoneOfYourBusiness-VirginEMI-97709.html

Record Label
Virgin EMI
Cat Number 3781657
Release Date Expected 15 Jun '15
-------------------------------------------

i'm in state of shock. how old is this link? :)

Is the quickest of his album re-issues so far?

Will he mess about with the font on the sleeve? Maybe throw in a previously unreleased, badly recorded demo from two or three albums ago just to make sure that idiots waste money on it a second time?

Yes. This is undoubtedly great news. Etc.

He's re-done his vocals in his authentic Vegan Voice, and added French remix of AIMMN

Best
BB in Iceland

Who cares. YOR was his last good work. World Peace or piece of something..not so much. I'll take Kill Uncle over that

Is the quickest of his album re-issues so far?

Will he mess about with the font on the sleeve? Maybe throw in a previously unreleased, badly recorded demo from two or three albums ago just to make sure that idiots waste money on it a second time?

Yes. This is undoubtedly great news. Etc.

:)
personally, don't mind about trivialities as long as he's 'back on track':D.

morrissey deserves good luck and best support living creature can get.

he is world's art treasure.

Slow down everyone.....

This page has been up since Morrissey signed with Harvest back in 2014. http://www.virginemirecords.com/morrissey-2/
Virgin EMI is the British wing of the Capitol Music Group.

I don't think he would of signed a deal this close to a release date.

Now to kill the rumour even more:
With your departure from Harvest Records, you’ve released “Kiss Me a Lot” as a single on Atom Factory. How has Atom Factory been treating you? Was this a one off deal or do you have any plans to sign a longer contract with them?

​I haven’t signed with Atom Factory. They have been good friends and were very supportive with the iTunes release of “Kiss Me a Lot’, but where it goes from here I have no idea.

- Now, if he had signed with Virgin EMI I'm sure he would of been over the moon and not focus of this aspect.

Who gives a shit? The stores are already full of unsold copies of this album on CD and vinyl when it was released by Harvest. It's not like you can't buy it anywhere already.

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!! He can now finally cancel the F Y F Festival, he no longer needs their dollars soaked in animal blood !
Yesssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!! He can now employ/form a decent band that can write some half decent stuff !

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Not that dollars soaked in tofu juice are remotely better.

Nope, it's last years and will not be sold:

See the email below from Piccadilly Records:

Hi Guy,
It's the release from last year.

Although now it looks like we won't be getting it.

We remembered the kerfuffle with it last time and then decided to stay clear...

Thanks,
Philippa

Last edited:
Nope, it's last years and will not be sold:

See the email below:
Hi Guy,
It's the release from last year.

Although now it looks like we won't be getting it.

We remembered the kerfuffle with it last time and then decided to stay clear...

Thanks,
Philippa

Thanks for sending an email to Piccadilly Records.

When I saw this thread last night, I was going to ring the shop to ask when they updated website.

Who gives a shit? The stores are already full of unsold copies of this album on CD and vinyl when it was released by Harvest. It's not like you can't buy it anywhere already.

you are totally right, he should quit his singing and start a burger-shop. does this world needs morrissey?!

Eurgh Moz is a joke, already bought the vinyl and the orange vinyl, and the 10" pointless 4 tracker.

Blame the record company then for reissuing it...

Hmmm... been a few days. Is this getting re-released or not? The Piccadilly link doesn't work anymore.

Back
Top Bottom