Best Way To Get Singles/B Sides?

Ultraglide

I don't want to resort to downloading to get non album tracks, but the sheer volume of songs not an a standard LP is slightly overwhelming. What's the best way to get these. It seems that the HMV 3 disc set will give me pretty much everything up to 1995, so I assume this and Swords will have me covered, pretty much?

Odd thread I know, but I don't want another Dylan situation where you end up having to buy a ridiculous amount of compilations for the sake of an exclusive track or two on each.

Swords, the HMV 3-disk set, and Rare Tracks should get you close to everything, aside from demos, alternate versions, etc

You'd still need the remastered Southpaw Grammar for the new tracks

What's Rare Tracks? I still need to get the reissue of Southpaw Grammer, I think that's the last thing now I've ordered the HMV singles.

What's Rare Tracks? I still need to get the reissue of Southpaw Grammer, I think that's the last thing now I've ordered the HMV singles.

If you buy a reissue of Maladjusted, you get all the songs in Rare Tracks.

You also need the Dagenham Dave single for "You Must Please Remember," which has appeared nowhere else for some bizarre reason.

Still need the singles for these songs if I am correct. Plus the numerous live songs on the other cd singles.
I am two people
mexico
noone holds a candle
human being
slum mums
s song from under the floor boards
noize is the best revenge
the public imagine
you must please remember

Back
Top Bottom