Chelsea player Eden Hazard tries to kill welsh ball boy during football game

A

Anonymous

During tonights League Cup semi final return leg where Swansea knocked out Chelsea to reach the Wembley final, Chelsea player Eden Hazard was sent off after having tried to murder a welsh ball boy by kicking in his ribs and lungs. Should Chelsea now be banned from cup tournaments and Hazard be banned from playing forever by the worlds various football authorities?

Clip from the horrible incident that could have cost a teen age boy from Wales his life:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lb6vy4rz4P8

Lol love it, can't stop giggling "tried to murder a welsh ball boy by kicking in his ribs and lungs" fabulous, all though i feel you missed out the word small, should have read "tried to murder a small welsh ball boy by kicking in his ribs and lungs". What with this and the attempted murder of Robin Van Persie at the same ground last month, is this the most dangerous ground in the premiership.

I just wonder what the reaction would be if it was Luis Suarez,Rooney or Mario Balotelli?
I remember Rooney getting a two match ban for swearing at a cameraman.

Lol love it, can't stop giggling "tried to murder a welsh ball boy by kicking in his ribs and lungs" fabulous, all though i feel you missed out the word small, should have read "tried to murder a small welsh ball boy by kicking in his ribs and lungs". What with this and the attempted murder of Robin Van Persie at the same ground last month, is this the most dangerous ground in the premiership.

The poor ball "boy" was 17. Only at Swansea Town, sorry City, would 17 year olds (who is a son of one of the directors) be a ball"boy." Is there any other football club in Britain that has 17 year old ball"boys"?

Whats the difference between Eden Hazard and Jimmy Savile? One beats ballboys whilst the other beats boys' balls.

Back
Top Bottom