Crediting kids singing

Uncleskinny

It's all good
Subscriber
Just listening to Panic on Jose's show, and I'm wondering - do we know who the kids are singing on there? On Ringleader they were mentioned by name.

P.

Just listening to Panic on Jose's show, and I'm wondering - do we know who the kids are singing on there? On Ringleader they were mentioned by name.

P.

We need to ask Johnny.
Possibly they asked a local primary school choir in London or Manchester.

From Mozipedia:
"Porter duly assembled some volunteers from a primary school near to the studio in Wood Green, north London ("I must have gone round with a bag of lollipops," he jokes)."​

The press were alerted at the time of the recording, and Morrissey was found in WHSmiths buying a computer magazine and a copy of "Now That's What I call Music" - "For a relative" :lbf::lbf::lbf:

The Studio was (I think, from the back cover) Livingston Studios in Wood Green. There are lots of primary schools locally http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&s...hnear=London+N22+6TR,+United+Kingdom&t=h&z=13

God, I must be bored...

Dave

According to the 'big book' John Porter went to the primary school near Wood Green in London & found some willing volunteers. No individual names are given, would be interesting to read an account if their time in the studio.

Desperate times people. d-e-s-p-e-r-a-t-e times...

Back
Top Bottom