Does Morrissey allow non vegetarians into his band?

I remember Morrissey's personal rider from 2007/2008 or so being published on here previously, and I thought it was pretty modest considering. Basic breakfast things, Irish butter, clean towels in his dressing room, tea and a couple of beers.

The first page specifies that they aren't a vegan tour, but of course it was two years ago. Perhaps Morrissey became vegan very recently - I can't remember him mentioning anything about it before the last 12 months or so.

I was just about to respond to your post with the line "Oh please just 4ck off Amy" but decided not to bother.

Benny-the-British-Butcher:greatbritain::knife:

How cool am I ? Smooth as snake shit :tiphat:

The first page specifies that they aren't a vegan tour, but of course it was two years ago. Perhaps Morrissey became vegan very recently - I can't remember him mentioning anything about it before the last 12 months or so.

GOD LOVES A TRIER AMY ! X X X
Best wishes

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

I was just about to respond to your post with the line "Oh please just 4ck off Amy" but decided not to bother.

Benny-the-British-Butcher:greatbritain::knife:

How cool am I ? Smooth as snake shit :tiphat:

Your trolling abilities are deteriorating.

Maybe there’s more tolerance along the vegetarian vegan spectrum? I never seen a vegan refuse to eat with a vegetarian just because they were ova-lacto. Or vice versa.

Repeating from another thread:
He went on Larry King in 2015 and explained at some length about being vegan. That rider was for 2016.

Maybe there’s more tolerance along the vegetarian vegan spectrum? I never seen a vegan refuse to eat with a vegetarian just because they were ova-lacto. Or vice versa.
Well, yes, but even if that were the case, what's he eating? Unless he is surviving on dry toast (which you've got to admit seems unlikely) - he is probably tucking into the cheese. Then there's the cardigan. While telling the (almost certainly low-paid) Ally Pally staff they couldn't wear leather belts or shoes in his almighty presence. Personally I couldn't give a monkey's what Morrissey eats or wears, but since he's been so sanctimonious about it - and indeed, used the issue to get attention for himself - I'm afraid he deserves all the scrutiny he gets.

Back
Top Bottom