F.A.O THE SERVER.NTLI.NET TROLL I HAVE YOUR REAL HOME ADDRESS YOUR I.P AND YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS

> really?

This guys real name is kes he goes to the S&G sometimes, i just wish he'd shut the f*** up its boring.

His real name is Raymond....I accused him ages ago, what a coward, i'm coming Ray!

Re: His real name is Raymond....I accused him ages ago, what a coward, i'm coming Ray!

we comin to get you!

the revenge of the daft!

*siiiiiiiiiiigh*
If i remember rightly Ian (is it Ian?) it was me you accused a while ago, well twas yourself and Freeyourself after you both posted my picture repeatedly. Quite honestly do you really think i'd have owned up to those pictures of me if i was this ntl troll that seems to be frustrating you so? I've no idea who they're and couldn't care less quite frankly. I mean of course only one person here uses ntl right? Are you really that thick? Anyway you both got it really wrong then and i see you seem to be hinting at this fact again....is this thread a threat aimed at me btw? If so i'll be taking it further...believe me.
See i don't actually spend half my life here building up profiles of people and wondering who everybody is, it's really is very sad.
I can't believe i'm having to get involved with these pathetic posts again

I just post under this name btw.

Back
Top Bottom