Forget the Kennedys: Morrissey Endorses Barack Obama

The fact still remains, Obama is African-American and this country is nowhere near electing much less letting an African-American in the White House, Middle America will sooner declare war on any country before they let that happen.

I haven't checked the very latest returns, but Obama has won Georgia and Illinois. Illinois, incidentally, is Hilllary's home state- but not Obama's. She shunned Illinois for New York when there was a free seat in the Senate to be had. And, believe it or not, Illinois still holds that against her.

My point- if Obama can win Deep South states... he can win.

I have one word of warning for you. Thatcher.

Thank you, because that is what people do not understand. It is not time for a woman, it is not time for a "black" man. It is time for someone who will make the country better. No matter anyone's opinion of Reagan's policy the man was a brilliant speaker. His line from all those years rings true today.

"Are you better off today than four years ago"

Obviously the answer is a resounding "no".

However once anyone says it's time for a woman in the White House then you have made your selection based upon gender and not policy. Once you have said it's time for a black man in the White House then you have made your selection because of the color of a man's skin. Just as it is silly to discount Obama because he is black it is equally as moronic to vote for him because he is black.

Personally I voted in the primary for McCain. I believe that he is very capable of running the country and also agree with the majority of his policies. I also feel that Clinton is equally as capable of running the country. However I do not agree with the majority of her policies. I do not feel though that Obama is ready yet to take the reigns of one of the most powerful nations in the world. Not yet... eventually... but not yet.

One more thing... to the idiots that I keep seeing in Manhattan in Union Square saying "No more Bush"... You are all a bunch of idiots. Bush is NOT allowed to be President anymore after his 2nd term is complete.

US President Quiz kiddies - Which is the only President to serve as President and then move on to be the Chief Justice of the United States Supreme Court?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Howard_Taft
Fascinating guy.

I supported Hillary early on, but the more I see Barack and his wife Michelle speak, the more I believe it will be a CRIME if America passes up the opportunity to elect this amazing man president.

I appreciate the Clintons and their ability to beat Republicans at their own game, but they are THE PAST. After hearing an Obama speech, the other presidential candidates all sound like self-involved, pandering blowhards. Obama has a real vision for the future, not just a bunch of bullshit stump-speech lines designed to get himself into power.

OBAMA 2008!

I supported Hillary early on, but the more I see Barack and his wife Michelle speak, the more I believe it will be a CRIME if America passes up the opportunity to elect this amazing man president.

I appreciate the Clintons and their ability to beat Republicans at their own game, but they are THE PAST. After hearing an Obama speech, the other presidential candidates all sound like self-involved, pandering blowhards. Obama has a real vision for the future, not just a bunch of bullshit stump-speech lines designed to get himself into power.

OBAMA 2008!

Call me a criminal

No kidding... yet I am still voting for him. I still believe he is the man over the rest.

I don't care who you vote for, personally. The fact remains that he is a crook and dishonest. I just posted the link because I had forgotten about the Savings and Loan scandal and it seems unlike what we think of when we think of his character.

I don't care who you vote for, personally. The fact remains that he is a crook and dishonest. I just posted the link because I had forgotten about the Savings and Loan scandal and it seems unlike what we think of when we think of his character.

that, and the fact that it looks like his face is melting off

Does anyone else think that McCain would rip Obama to pieces in a Presidential Debate?

After hearing reports of Obama being "friends" with a terrorist, I happened to snoop around and found the link below!

http://www.rightwingnews.com/mt331/2008/02/barack_obamas_terrorist_pals.php

In one word: horseshit. I will now elaborate... First of all, one CANNOT compare the Weather Underground (Who never killed ANYBODY.) with the Taliban, it's RETARDED. Moreover, both Dohrn and Ayers have paid they're debts to society, Ayers is now a professor, Dohrn teaches law and is the director of the Children and Family Justice Center. They've led normal, productive lives for many years, and it's not like they're best friends. This is fake news, just so much hot air. Moreover when it comes to supporting terrorism, the republicans lead the way. Saudi Arabia, Israel, the anti-castro Cubans in miami, Bush Sr. hung out with Saddam and Noriega, Reagan trained Osama Bin Laden and his friends (Wicked smart idea in hindsight, no?) and supported several dictatorships including Nicaragua in which case the US was chastised the the UN, (and by the way at least up until that point we were the only member to be called out for this.) for state terrorism, in 1986, if memory serves. You have no point. Thats' what you get for going to propagandists for news, try CNN, the NY Times, BBC, or :)gasp!::) Al-Jazeera, you might just learn something.

In one word: horseshit. I will now elaborate... First of all, one CANNOT compare the Weather Underground (Who never killed ANYBODY.) with the Taliban, it's RETARDED. Moreover, both Dohrn and Ayers have paid they're debts to society, Ayers is now a professor, Dohrn teaches law and is the director of the Children and Family Justice Center. They've led normal, productive lives for many years, and it's not like they're best friends. This is fake news, just so much hot air. Moreover when it comes to supporting terrorism, the republicans lead the way. Saudi Arabia, Israel, the anti-castro Cubans in miami, Bush Sr. hung out with Saddam and Noriega, Reagan trained Osama Bin Laden and his friends (Wicked smart idea in hindsight, no?) and supported several dictatorships including Nicaragua in which case the US was chastised the the UN, (and by the way at least up until that point we were the only member to be called out for this.) for state terrorism, in 1986, if memory serves. You have no point. Thats' what you get for going to propagandists for news, try CNN, the NY Times, BBC, or :)gasp!::) Al-Jazeera, you might just learn something.

It's a little surprising that we're already seeing these links from "well-meaning" citizens who are "concerned" about Obama. I mean, we're still in the heat of the party nominations. Just wait until the GOP turns both barrels on Obama. You ain't seen nothin' yet.

They don't even have to make any of these charges stick. Repeat it often enough and many people will start to have a "weird feeling" about Obama. There's no way to fight it. It's almost funny.

It's a little surprising that we're already seeing these links from "well-meaning" citizens who are "concerned" about Obama. I mean, we're still in the heat of the party nominations. Just wait until the GOP turns both barrels on Obama. You ain't seen nothin' yet.

They don't even have to make any of these charges stick. Repeat it often enough and many people will start to have a "weird feeling" about Obama. There's no way to fight it. It's almost funny.

It's the republican strategy, sling any manner of bullshit you can come up with nomatter how ludicrous because some of it might stick. I mean, look at the idocy in Americans' political debate.. People questioning John Kerry's military credentials while Bush is a draft dodger, or people going on about how "inexperienced" Obama is (Jefferson and Lincoln weren't that experienced either.) while shit for brains never even served in the Senate. Theres' also this latest talking point about him not saluting the flag during the pledge, which is a complete lie, it was actually the star spangled banner, which does not require acknowledgement.

Back
Top Bottom