Help with my daughters coursework :)

Jukebox Jury

Retired
My daughter has just turned up asking me to help her with her science coursework which is a case study. It has to be 6 - 8 pages and she's only done 1 and it has to be in on monday :):lbf:

Seeing as i have better things to do with my time and daughter (such as take her to the pub and then to see Oasis tonight) i thought maybe some of you on here with too much time on your hands could give me a hand so when i get up tomorrow morning all we do is cut and paste and the jobs a good en. :thumb:

Title: Is human activity the cause of global warming?

Thanking you in advance :guitar:

Jukebox Jury & Beansy :)

I stayed up late Tues to work on my daughter's ecosystem project that was due Weds. Sorry, JJ -I'm tapped out. ;) Enjoy the Oasis show :)

Thanks everyone for your stunning contributions to my daughters coursework:rolleyes::thumb:

(troubleluvsme & Corrissey excepted):cool:

Jukebox Jury

How old is she? I have a short power point presentation about vegetarianism and the environment that may be relevant.

Helping with homework is all i ever do.It should be banned it doesn't teach them anything.Six hours a day is enough without two hours at home.

Hell no humans aren't. Sure we're contributing but it's really just a drop in the bucket. Consider the fact that this isn't the first case of global warming Earth has experienced. Long before humans roamed Earth, pyroclastic flows from volcanoes were heating up our biosphere as they continue to do. Just one example. :guitar:

Hell no humans aren't. Sure we're contributing but it's really just a drop in the bucket. Consider the fact that this isn't the first case of global warming Earth has experienced. Long before humans roamed Earth, pyroclastic flows from volcanoes were heating up our biosphere as they continue to do. Just one example. :guitar:

Whatever gets you through the night.

Whatever gets you through the night.

About 50 nightlights, the sound of water running from the faucets and shower heads, and the constant spraying of aerosol cans. Makes me sleep like a baby. :guitar:

How old is she? I have a short power point presentation about vegetarianism and the environment that may be relevant.

She's 15.... but it has to be handed in in 90 minutes...... but thanks anyway:)

Jukebox Jury

I hope she didn't use these articles, because from the titles alone I can imagine the sources are rather biased, and not entirely accurate. :)

whatever....your opinions are based on titles?
Why don't you try reading the article and researching the facts?

Maybe this is more your cup of tea..

Death to global-warming skeptics?

Pete Chagnon - OneNewsNow - 6/8/2009 5:00:00

According to Marc Morano of ClimateDepot.com, the left-leaning website TalkingPointsMemo.com recently published an article that issued this public appeal: "At what point do we jail or execute global warming deniers?" The article accused "right-wingers" of blocking fixes to the problem of supposed "climate change" and stated that when "end of the world"-type events start to take place, "how will we punish those responsible?"

Morano admits he was disturbed by the post because many liberal talk radio hosts and political activists use Talking Points Memo as their go-to source.

"Talking Points Memo [is a] very influential site, and what they did -- now it's not isolated, it's not a joke -- what they did is they followed the advice of the environmental leaders who have been championing this kind of behavior for a long time now," he explains.

Marc Morano (GOP EPW)According to Morano, NASA's James Hansen has called for high-crimes trials against global warming skeptics. He adds that even environmentalist activist Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., said skeptics should be tried for treason. Morano contends they are trying to demonize skeptics because they are losing the PR battle with the American public, and the supposed scientific evidence for man-made global warming is starting to crumble.

Well actually no, my post had nothing to do with right vs left wing views or anything like that. Just that of what you posted, two were by right-wing media, and the other an opinion page no doubt, as it was called a blog. If they had been left-wing media outlets I would have said the same, as all of these hold opinions whch are hardly going to be entirely accurate, and therefore not ideal for a school project. Good to see though that you took on the sterotypical right-wing reaction and acted like I was attacking your stance and immediately began trying to devalue any potential left-wing opinion I may have had, even though I had actually not given any opinion on the matter whatsoever. You pretty much reacted like a total idiot didn't you? In all honesty.

Last edited:
Flawless victory.

Back
Top Bottom