I went to the Blackburn concert last night and saw a Morrissey Impersonator

Server NTLI

I went to the Blackburn gig last night, and took a pic of a group of fans outside the Jubilee pub I think this guy was either distantly related to, or desperately trying to be morrissey.

Here it is:

Blackburn.jpg

http://s79.photobucket.com/albums/j128/wererere_2006/?action=view&current=Blackburn.jpg

I was stood about 2 feet away from them, they were quite small fellas and the Morrissey "lookylikey" was entertaining a small group of bearded tubby types, one of them had a tshirt on saying "There is no such thing in life as normal." which was quite apt if you saw him as he looked like the late Buster Bloodvessel.

Anyway, the guy in the photo was the only man I saw at the venue, apart from Morrissey, who actually still had a proper massive Brylcreem quiff. Very well looked after quiff only it was so partly dyed and manicured that it looked like one of those stick on Elvis wigs with sideburns that you see Stag parties wearing in Blackpool. The thing that really struck me and made me want to take his pic was that usually you see the fans at gigs, no matted what their age, still wearing "How Soon is Now" tshirts, cardigans and hearing aids, glasses etc and limp quiffs; but this guy seems to have embraced the middle-aged Mozza look to perfection, paunch and all (makes one wonder what his wardrobe back catalogue is like!). Anyway, from a distance quite convincing but from the back he looks a little like Shane Ritchie, from the side - the guy off the SCS sofa ads who was on Eastenders and you can judge for yourself from the front view.

Just thought I would share!

Last edited:
god, look at his cheap suit - he looks so pale and fat - who is he??

I saw that guy at 7 or 8 gigs so far and i have to say you must have a grudge against him cos he looks great, not fat at all and really well dressed. I saw people asking to have their pic taken with him loads of times and he was really good natured and pleasant. It's a shame that you had to make such a rotten post, and even though he looks cool even on such a bad pic, it can't be right posting pics of people here without their permission. I know he looks a lot like Moz but the girl in the foreground never asked to be pictured and even the Moz lookalike shouldn't have his pic included in such a mean post.

Are you the same idiot that told Moz to f off and ruined the concert? It wouldn't surprise me.

Answer me this Mr Bradford - who in the blue blazes would go to a Morrissey gig looking to have their freakin picture taken with a washed up lardy lookin Shane Ricthie?!?!?! HUH?!?!?!

bradford said:
I saw that guy at 7 or 8 gigs so far and i have to say you must have a grudge against him cos he looks great, not fat at all and really well dressed. I saw people asking to have their pic taken with him loads of times and he was really good natured and pleasant. It's a shame that you had to make such a rotten post, and even though he looks cool even on such a bad pic, it can't be right posting pics of people here without their permission. I know he looks a lot like Moz but the girl in the foreground never asked to be pictured and even the Moz lookalike shouldn't have his pic included in such a mean post.

Are you the same idiot that told Moz to f off and ruined the concert? It wouldn't surprise me.

he looks as cool as a rotten cucumber, to be honest - if you are paul, i'm impressed you've managed to raise your level of articulation beyond "scummy man" and "c***" - so kudos to you,

on a secondary note, we have every right, this man has been a menace for years and has conducted numerous campaigns of hate against people here

and finally, on a tertiary note - clearly not everyone is a dribbling sychophant are they?

I see you've edited your post after i had pointed out your lies, even though you maintain he is fat and say he dyes his hair. If he dyes his hair it must take all day to dye it dark and then dye loads of individual hairs grey, cos even though he's not quite as grey as moz, he has got a fair bit of grey in his hair, which i thought you'd have noticed if you walked around him studying him in the manner you described, which is completely weird by the way.
Like i said i saw him lots of times and spoke to him in halifax and he was a real gent, even when an excited girl wanting a pic nearly knocked his drink over!
Instead of criticising others, why not let us have a look at you? Didn't your mother ever tell you if you can't say anything nice about someone to just stay silent?

Sami said:
he looks as cool as a rotten cucumber, to be honest - if you are paul, i'm impressed you've managed to raise your level of articulation beyond "scummy man" and "c***" - so kudos to you,

on a secondary note, we have every right, this man has been a menace for years and has conducted numerous campaigns of hate against people here

and finally, on a tertiary note - clearly not everyone is a dribbling sychophant are they?

I don't really understand your post but if it was to me i'm just telling the truth. The other poster obviously has a grudge against the moz lookalike, jealousy i expect, and i just wanted to set the record straight.

bradford said:
I don't really understand your post but if it was to me i'm just telling the truth. The other poster obviously has a grudge against the moz lookalike, jealousy i expect, and i just wanted to set the record straight.

this man is known on this forum as paul "freeyouself"/"iseeyou" - he posts racist, vile, offensive and paedophilic material on this forum for the past year or two, he is universally hated,

no-one has any time for him, he is also reviled for his involvement in the "bear scene", and has posted many dubious messages about young children. This particular individual is a menace.

Sami said:
this man is known on this forum as paul "freeyouself"/"iseeyou" - he posts racist, vile, offensive and paedophilic material on this forum for the past year or two, he is universally hated,

no-one has any time for him, he is also reviled for his involvement in the "bear scene", and has posted many dubious messages about young children. This particular individual is a menace.

The other person seems as mad as they come but what you have said is nothing short of criminal, to say such awful things about someone who's pic is showing. I used to see people like you saying the same things on the old forum and i'm sickened that it is still being allowed here. i don't want to talk to you again, but you are both liars and seem to be bitter and jealous of the guy in the pic who, from meeting him i would say is worth a hundred of you.

Server NTLI said:
Keep yer quiff on kid!

red%20alert%20shakin%20stevens.gif

LOL......this "bradford" character, a new user here - first few posts are on this thread, i find it deeply suspicious quite frankly, he's here to stir trouble i assume, i shall be watching this particular malingerer very closely

Small World

This (very polite) man you have pictured, i spoke to him at Manchester lowry? and the Apollo, where else on the UK tour will i get the opportunity to speak to him?. lol

Also I seem to remember him having a moustache then a beard on the last tour lol.

Bear%20Scene%20.jpg

The Bear Scene

Yes it is suspicious. He has just arrived here and already he "happens" to know someone I took a random photo of. Perhaps the little Morrissey lookalike fella is a professional and this defensive steed is his agent, wantonly trying to cash in on Mozza fans by spiking their drinks and having their pictures taken with him at gigs whilst he robs their handbags (why else would a nice young lady knock over her drink in order to have a picture taken with a known marauder from the bear scene?!?)

*BUMP*

Server NTLI said:
I went to the Blackburn gig last night, and took a pic of a group of fans outside the Jubilee pub I think this guy was either distantly related to, or desperately trying to be morrissey.

Here it is:

Blackburn.jpg

http://s79.photobucket.com/albums/j128/wererere_2006/?action=view&current=Blackburn.jpg

I was stood about 2 feet away from them, they were quite small fellas and the Morrissey "lookylikey" was entertaining a small group of bearded tubby types, one of them had a tshirt on saying "There is no such thing in life as normal." which was quite apt if you saw him as he looked like the late Buster Bloodvessel.

Anyway, the guy in the photo was the only man I saw at the venue, apart from Morrissey, who actually still had a proper massive Brylcreem quiff. Very well looked after quiff only it was so partly dyed and manicured that it looked like one of those stick on Elvis wigs with sideburns that you see Stag parties wearing in Blackpool. The thing that really struck me and made me want to take his pic was that usually you see the fans at gigs, no matted what their age, still wearing "How Soon is Now" tshirts, cardigans and hearing aids, glasses etc and limp quiffs; but this guy seems to have embraced the middle-aged Mozza look to perfection, paunch and all (makes one wonder what his wardrobe back catalogue is like!). Anyway, from a distance quite convincing but from the back he looks a little like Shane Ritchie, from the side - the guy off the SCS sofa ads who was on Eastenders and you can judge for yourself from the front view.

Just thought I would share!

He had a really lousy accent also. I wonder who the really "plump" ;) woman was that he was with inside the pub earlier. Anyone know?

Back
Top Bottom