In support of DavidT's concert ban

By stating "a person" who has been banned can post you concluded any person who has been banned can post. You're wrong.

And thanks, impressing nobodies is what I'm especially good at.

Your first sentence is redundant. I'm right ...x infinity.

A nobody???? What's your full name?? Why aren't you posting under your full name???? You guys are totally fake!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!

Does Moz have the right to ban David from his shows?
of course he does but in so doing he shows himself to be anti-free speech in the extreme, he is a hypocrite :straightface:
I still love his music, just slightly less than I use to :o
on the other hand, running this site the way DT(mostly)* does, he has shown himself to be a true defender of free speech :thumb:
Moz could learn a lot from the likes of him if he was not surrounded by sycophants and (possibly) a bit younger and therefore still capable of change/learning :cool:

*=no one is perfect

The First Amendment

Congress [the government] shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

So, are Mike Joyce, Andy Rourke, Johnny Rogan, Kristeen Young, Toni Visconti, Siouxsie Sioux, etc (the list is too long) all banned from Moz's show too? Sure, no more guest list but if they pony up the money for tix, but are they banned?

haha the famous Guestlist. There are only 5 people permanently on Morrissey's guestlist!

haha the famous Guestlist. There are only 5 people permanently on Morrissey's guestlist!

Yes I heard that too and Morrissey personally asked for the following 5 people to be on his Guestlist permanently

Julia
Julian (LA)
Stephen (Edinburgh)
Chris (Birmingham)
Paul (Derby)

Lucky lucky people!

Some public spaces you need permission or tickets to enter. Pubic doesn't mean free.

Even if Morrissey has the legal right to ban David, it does not mean it is morally correct or sound. It isn't. I'm sticking with that.

Oh realitybites, I do love your posts, but could you please correct the above error in the word Public, I feel a bit ill :lbf:

Yes I heard that too and Morrissey personally asked for the following 5 people to be on his Guestlist permanently

Julia
Julian (LA)
Stephen (Edinburgh)
Chris (Birmingham)
Paul (Derby)

Lucky lucky people!

I know a couple of them and they are lovely kind people. I do feel David Tseng shouldn't be banned though.

Back
Top Bottom