It's the most tuneless crap i've ever heard, f***ING AWFUL!

• Thread starter bareback martin
  • Start date
B

bareback martin

And i really don't care what you think, it's slightly better than Kill Uncle, but only just. Get rid of Jesse NOW. I'm selling my tickets for the live shows. Expect a riot. Jesus christ

Have you EVER in life bought an album you've LOVED every

track on.

I know I haven't

This album is a joke, it really is, on the hole.

Re: This album is a joke, it really is, on the hole.

Better with every listen mate, I disagree!

> And i really don't care what you think, it's slightly better than Kill
> Uncle, but only just. Get rid of Jesse NOW. I'm selling my tickets for the
> live shows. Expect a riot. Jesus christ
Thus far I totally agree. and so far as i can tell the main ingredient in this f***ing shit pile is that jesse tobias dick-wad f***. There is a reason we never heard of that f***ing loser before moz took him on. Its becuase he writes total shit.
Morrissey's lyrical timing and the songs seem to have the same exact formula. What the f*** the that song about the step child? Oh christ!! That one is so f***ing horrible i cant look at the man the same again.
when i heard you are the quarry there was total excitement and all the songs were intuitively solid. Some better than others over time. But this is sickening.
I am so f***ing sad

> And i really don't care what you think, it's slightly better than Kill
> Uncle, but only just. Get rid of Jesse NOW. I'm selling my tickets for the
> live shows. Expect a riot. Jesus christ

Must be hard to be you brokeback. I haven't listened to the album - I want to wait until I get the CD in my hands and listen to it the old-fashioned way - but that's me. I'm sure you're sincere when you say you don't like the album - but Jesus, to be so vitriolic in your attacks and then say anyone who does like it is sucking at Morrissey's tit is rather strange.

I recently saw Match Point. Now, I'm a big Woody Allen fan but didn't particularly like the movie. However, I will still give him the benefit of the doubt and look to his next release as I'm someone who appreciates the art of those I admire. I'm not going to declare him a totally spent force, urge people to boycott the film and call anyone who disagrees with my opinion blind with adoration. You sound like you enjoy this kind of negative, destructive behaviour which suggests to me you are a rather unhappy man. The kind of guy who people don't enjoy talking to as he is full of negativity. I really don't enjoy coming on this website anymore, not becasue I can't bare to hear criticism of Morrissey - I'm an intelligent guy who knows when something is sub-par - but because most people don't like to be subjected to endless negativity about anything.

Sorry man, but I really think you and the other guys on this site who just take delight in bagging EVERYTHING (some even criticised the album as soon as they heard the title and the song titles) should take a good look at the kind of people you are and realise that...life is just too short and there are so many ugly things in the world to focus on rather than the artisitc output of someone who you're a fan of.

MY 2 cents.

> Thus far I totally agree. and so far as i can tell the main ingredient in
> this f***ing shit pile is that jesse tobias dick-wad f***. There is a
> reason we never heard of that f***ing loser before moz took him on. Its
> becuase he writes total shit.
> Morrissey's lyrical timing and the songs seem to have the same exact
> formula. What the f*** the that song about the step child? Oh christ!!
> That one is so f***ing horrible i cant look at the man the same again.
> when i heard you are the quarry there was total excitement and all the
> songs were intuitively solid. Some better than others over time. But this
> is sickening.
> I am so f***ing sad

you are so f***ing retarded, tone def, or have tin ear.

I must agree, the four tracks I have heard pretty much Stink. This whole bit about it being Morrissey's best cd is Insane. I think ROTT might possibly have been better is Tobias was nowhere near songwriting duties. That's my main gripe. The music is just awful. I really dislike it...a lot. The best song leaked was "Killed Me" and that song is completely predictable in every way. Unoriginality abounds in that song. The music on the other songs is a Cluster-F*ck of biblical proportions.

> Thus far I totally agree. and so far as i can tell the main ingredient in
> this f***ing shit pile is that jesse tobias dick-wad f***. There is a
> reason we never heard of that f***ing loser before moz took him on. Its
> becuase he writes total shit.
> Morrissey's lyrical timing and the songs seem to have the same exact
> formula. What the f*** the that song about the step child? Oh christ!!
> That one is so f***ing horrible i cant look at the man the same again.
> when i heard you are the quarry there was total excitement and all the
> songs were intuitively solid. Some better than others over time. But this
> is sickening.
> I am so f***ing sad

what a moron. Even the Q morrissey bashers aren't saying that.
YOu - my friend - are a plonker.

Back
Top Bottom