Little Bitch

Facebook doesn't mean shit.

Obviously it does to you - you are the one that started this thread! FB is also apparently the catalyst behind the f*** Solo t-shirts!

I'd take a shirt but I wouldn't want to do anything to give the impression that Chris Solorzano is at all important. If he doesn't like solo, he should just f*** off elsewhere. Agreed?

What is a facebook?

What is a facebook?

tumblr_lie1lvLVNI1qcnhhzo1_500.gif

This facebook you speak of is serious business

I actually think he's older than me...if not, he looks it.

He has a really hot girlfriend. I used to be his friend on facebook until he deleted me a few months ago. You know in Mute Witness how Morrissey talks about how she was at Northside, Clapham Common at 4 am "Oh God what was she doing there?" Well when I want to read darkness I go to dark places and my favorite is McDonalds. I checked in at McDonalds and being a dichotymous, unthinking sycophant he promptly deleted me. :lbf: I was sad as I thought his posts were beyond amusing.

He has a really hot girlfriend. I used to be his friend on facebook until he deleted me a few months ago. You know in Mute Witness how Morrissey talks about how she was at Northside, Clapham Common at 4 am "Oh God what was she doing there?" Well when I want to read darkness I go to dark places and my favorite is McDonalds. I checked in at McDonalds and being a dichotymous, unthinking sycophant he promptly deleted me. :lbf: I was sad as I thought his posts were beyond amusing.

What?! He deleted you for THAT?! That is beyond silly! I mean, how did he know you weren't just getting a milkshake?!

By George! You're right! His girlfriend IS hot!!! Yowza!
blow-up-doll.jpg

Mmmmmmm, theres something weird about her mouth...

Back
Top Bottom