Love Is On Its Way Out - MP3 (320 kbps)

Wow. You clearly can’t even handle basic grammar, let alone a different opinion to your own. When I first I got into The Smiths many, many moons ago, their fans were known, regarded and renowned for being literate and articulate with their thoughts and opinions. Clearly no longer, if you’re the standard the rest of us are to be judged by.
And when the likes of you are the personification of those who follow him these days, it comes as no great surprise that Morrissey’s lyrical content - pretty much like his standards - have plummeted like Icarus in recent times. Sadder than sad, but all too inevitable really.

P.S. - He sings better than ever. But (with the exception of the thrillingly great ‘I Thought You Were Dead’ and the stellar covers of ‘Morning Starship’ and ‘It Happens....’) his newer material has become lazy, stale, uninspired and woeful. He can do so much better, but he simply can’t be bothered to raise his game. That’s disappointing, yet most indicative of where his head is these days.
well we wont see you here anymore will we.

I suspect there is nothing he could possibly record that would satisfy the grumpy people on here unless it was a long lost omission from Hatful of Hollow
It’s not the mark of a “grumpy person” to criticise Morrissey’s most recently released material. Or is blind, slavish sycophancy in the face of the obvious the minimum required standard for the likes of you these days?
The “us vs. them” mentality that plagues this site is boring and childish as hell. I guess this’ll have me marked down as a “Skinnyclone” - an unoriginal insult from those with lazy, uninspired minds who feel that their siege mindset sets them above all others. Those with that mindset do more to damage Mozza’s long-term standing amongst casual listeners than Joshua Surtees and The Guardian amongst others could ever hope to achieve. It does need to be said and taken upon board. Is that too much to ask?

well we wont see you here anymore will we.
You’ll still be seeing plenty of me, poppet. This is an open forum, not an echo chamber nor a closed spot on the dark web for you to wear your views like cuff links upon your sleeves, okay? As you’re neither the owner nor the admin to this space, you’ll have to listen to different opinions just as everyone else does. Plenty of us have staying power. Get used to it. You’re in no position of power to change anything, ok?

P.S. - if you wish to be taken seriously, sorting out the grammar and punctuation does help, don’t you find? :thumb:

It’s not the mark of a “grumpy person” to criticise Morrissey’s most recently released material. Or is blind, slavish sycophancy in the face of the obvious the minimum required standard for the likes of you these days?
The “us vs. them” mentality that plagues this site is boring and childish as hell. I guess this’ll have me marked down as a “Skinnyclone” - an unoriginal insult from those with lazy, uninspired minds who feel that their siege mindset sets them above all others. Those with that mindset do more to damage Mozza’s long-term standing amongst casual listeners than Joshua Surtees and The Guardian amongst others could ever hope to achieve. It does need to be said and taken upon board. Is that too much to ask?
How about stop lying

How about stop lying
How about breaking the habit of a lifetime by just learning to live and let live? Or are you the type who plays the “victim” so convincingly, you’re known for dutifully applying a chalk outline around yourself daily?
With fans such as yourself, it’s no surprise the situation has come that Morrissey will never be a Top 10 fixture in the Singles Chart again in his lifetime (‘You Have Killed Me’, back in 2006). Am I lying about this?
Back at you, poppet. :blushing:

You’ll still be seeing plenty of me, poppet. This is an open forum, not an echo chamber nor a closed spot on the dark web for you to wear your views like cuff links upon your sleeves, okay? As you’re neither the owner nor the admin to this space, you’ll have to listen to different opinions just as everyone else does. Plenty of us have staying power. Get used to it. You’re in no position of power to change anything, ok?

P.S. - if you wish to be taken seriously, sorting out the grammar and punctuation does help, don’t you find? :thumb:
well if your going to be here long term then you may as well make an account.

How about breaking the habit of a lifetime by just learning to live and let live? Or are you the type who plays the “victim” so convincingly, you’re known for dutifully applying a chalk outline around yourself daily?
With fans such as yourself, it’s no surprise the situation has come that Morrissey will never be a Top 10 fixture in the Singles Chart again in his lifetime (‘You Have Killed Me’, back in 2006). Am I lying about this?
Back at you, poppet. :blushing:
What are you banging on about old man?

well if your going to be here long term then you may as well make an account.
Are you admin, other than in your dreams, poppet? I’ll continue to do as I see fit, as I can tell it leaves you very well perturbed. :brows:

doesn't bother me im watchin the fitba.
Of course you are. Excuses, excuses. Either the match isn’t good enough to hold your easily swayed attention, or (very much more likely) you have a desperate need to say face in front of your peers. Just saying. :lbf::lbf::lbf::lbf::blushing:

Of course you are. Excuses, excuses. Either the match isn’t good enough to hold your easily swayed attention, or (very much more likely) you have a desperate need to say face in front of your peers. Just saying. :lbf::lbf::lbf::lbf::blushing:
match was great,the tic won 4-0.hail hail.ps is it not save face,never heard of say face.

Says the one still very much putting his lack of grammar on public display. :blushing:
This boy is cool. Go pick on the other boy. The 2 count brain cell drunk boy. He's the one that deserves every thrashing insult that comes his way. Give the crazy drunk a few more lashes for good measure while you are at it. :whip: It's a necessary evil.

Whatever people want to do, please take it elsewhere.
This is a downloads section.
Continued comments that don't relate to the OP will sent to the cornfield.
Thank you.
FWD.

Back
Top Bottom