Message from Morrissey "We Will Resume" (facebook, myspace, TTY and official site)

Re: Message from Morrissey "We Will Resume" (facebook, myspace, TTY and official site

Moz is a GOD, all you bitches who whined & cried about his cancellations and trashed the man, can now leave your apologies here.... yw!

:love:

Re: Message from Morrissey "We Will Resume" (facebook, myspace, TTY and official site

:lbf:
I'd like to remind the frinkers that there's only one bit of Mozzer that we've yet to see
:p

yes, now that you came to mention it ... but actually two bits ... lwet me count .. no, its three 'bits'

the nude back ... (the upper back), :p the behind of his calves .... ... makes three

oh and yes the other three,
silly of me
to forget the jewellery

(might make a song out of it)

Since I liked everything he showed so far of his beauty,
only an x-ray would be a disappointing choice.

Last edited:

Just a point from Pedants Corner: could someone with more knowledge of grammar than what I have gots correct me, but shouldn't it be "We Shall Resume" ? It just sounds better to me than 'will'. Is this grammatically erroneous ? Or what ?

joe, this is indeed why you are in the corner.

it depends on his intention. if he is stating a simple fact then shall is correct. if, however, he is implying a strong assertion or promise then will is more appropriate.

what i find gaudy is that i have the nerve to discuss grammar and still be too lazy to use capitals.

yours truly,

grammar nazi
Danke schon g.n,
I greatly appreciate that you were able to educate me on this point in a way that the lazy ass professionals who were being paid to teach me for a dozen years or so singularly failed to !
Oh well. At least I'm not in Perverts Corner. Those guys stink. :)

Just a point from Pedants Corner: could someone with more knowledge of grammar than what I have gots correct me, but shouldn't it be "We Shall Resume" ? It just sounds better to me than 'will'. Is this grammatically erroneous ? Or what ?

Maybe Moz was having a General Douglas MacArthur moment?

Tags
moz <3
Back
Top Bottom