*mod - please delete*

A few letters from Alain:

img239.jpg

I have the same letter paper. :)

Re: The Great Signature Debate....

Oh and I forgot...here is the one thing I have doubts about as I bought it in a record shop about 10 years ago... Anyone an expert on this (easily forged) signature from this period?!

img236.jpg

its pretty close. i wouldn't say it was a fake if i could see another just like it.

those Rs seem a little off. but just a little off.

Re: The Great Signature Debate....

I'm quite sure the Interesting Drug 12" signature is a forgery. There is a very distinct characteristic in all Morrissey's autographs. This trait is valid for all years , not just recent ones. All I will say is , it is the M that gives it away. Look at all the Ms again from the authentic ones , compare and make your own judgement.

This is my Morrissey autograph, signed on my CD by the man himself in front of me at Liverpool. (the one that went ahead!):guitar::guitar: if its any help :confused:

File0086.jpg

Those are 100% real. The ID one looks fake. Good for Alain. I always thought he was a top bloke and this does nothing but make him even nicer in my book. Thanks for sharing.

The image attached was taken from Flax's Vulgar Picure and shows all 4 SMiths signatures - including Morrissey's.

The image attached was taken from Flax's Vulgar Picure and shows all 4 SMiths signatures - including Morrissey's.

There are 5 Smiths' signatures on there :D

Dave

Back
Top Bottom