Morrissey arrives in Mexico City - photos / instagram

39795_morrissey_mexico.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree, Damon is a top bloke. Morrissey would literally be lost without him. Literally.

Here's the probable set list, maybe 2 song changes and a different order, seeing you can't wait.

Alma Matters / Speedway / Ganglord / Kiss Me A Lot / Jack The Ripper / How Soon Is Now? / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Suedehead / Shoplifters Of The World Unite / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / The Bullfighter Dies / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / Istanbul / First Of The Gang To Die / What She Said / Meat Is Murder / I Will See You In Far-Off Places // Judy Is A Punk

this is so so likely to be correct that's the sad thing

has anybody ever smiled in an airport, anywhere. ever.hate airports.too regimented for me,cant even go for a slash incase you miss your plane.

I agree, Damon is a top bloke. Morrissey would literally be lost without him. Literally.

Everybody is lost.
And pretending they're not.

North, East, South,West, no one has a clue.
Nobody really knows what to do.
Only Damon knows. ;)

Reckon me smile every time I land at LAX, SFO, or SAN because I am so happy I don't live in Mank, Serb, Canadada, Mexico, Kazakhstan, Hammeringsmith, Chicago, New York, or Flint, just like Uncle Steve.

He wears an evil eye pin

C7-v4ImVsAADO_2.jpg

And if I were anything to imagine from his look in this photo he is gonna strike hard! The evil eye looking back is protecting him.
Go Moz, Go! :cool: :cool:

Reforming the Smiths is an obvious way to make big money, problem for Moz is that he holds the key to making the other members of the Smiths lots and lots of money, and he doesn't want to do that, wonder why?

No, I'm not wondering why.
But this confirms it is not ALL about the money.
And, by the way, he seems to be the only one to give a damn about the heritage of The Smiths and not wanting to destroy it by reforming.
Wondering why?

Cause it apparently means so much to him and he invested emotionally so much in it. It is and was a great part of who he was and still is.

Apart from the lyrics, the singing voice, the amazing musical partnership with Johnny Marr, the whole image of the group, the sleeve designs for every album and single were made by him. Do you have any idea how important it was for the band?
Important isn't a strong enough word for it.
Crucial. CRUCIAL. :brows:

Reckon me smile every time I land at LAX, SFO, or SAN because I am so happy I don't live in Mank, Serb, Canadada, Mexico, Kazakhstan, Hammeringsmith, Chicago, New York, or Flint, just like Uncle Steve.

You forgot Australialia.
Why is that?

Reckon me just found out Steve Irwin was from Australilia so I wouldn't mind going there one day if I ever look at this object called "a globe" and figure out where this place is. Reckon me heard it's warm like Malibu and Human Foosball is not the national game, so I guess it isn't close to "the uk" or Europe.

Reckon me just found out Steve Irwin was from Australilia so I wouldn't mind going there one day if I ever look at this object called "a globe" and figure out where this place is. Reckon me heard it's warm like Malibu and Human Foosball is not the national game, so I guess it isn't close to "the uk" or Europe.

Why do you persist in breathing? You're about as amusing as a dose of the clap.

Still plenty of tickets available for tonight's bore-fest. Same old set-list and same old Spanish simpletons singing along to First of the Gang.

Suitcases are probably full of black curtains.

Why do you persist in breathing? You're about as amusing as a dose of the clap.

I wouldn't bother too much about this witless cretin. At least if he is posting on here then he is not making his family suffer the horror of having to talk to him. His poor mom...she had such high hopes.

Still plenty of tickets available for tonight's bore-fest. Same old set-list and same old Spanish simpletons singing along to First of the Gang.

Suitcases are probably full of black curtains.

Not true, only the floor seats, which were quite a bit more in price.

Back
Top Bottom