morrissey currently 3rd in sexiest vegetarian poll

threllyp

i was listening to russell brands latest podcast yesterday, and there was a spokeswoman on the show for PETA, coz russell brand is in the running for sexiest vegetarian. While she was on, she read out the top 4, and morrissey was in third place behind russell who was in second. Toby maguire was first.
Make sure you all head over to PETA's website and vote for morrissey to win!

www.peta.org.uk

Toby Macguire is a f***ing geek. Morrissey and Russell Brand? At the same time?? Most of you would. I think I would.

And Morrissey isn't a geek? LOL

Everyday I clear my cookies and vote for The salford lads club in this poll:

http://www.icons.org.uk/nom/nominati...&order=reverse

Being high in the poll will likely impact how much money they can raise to stay open. Please help keep this good club and Smiths mecca open. Even better, get into the habit of voting for it often. Usually it is number one in the poll. For some reason, it has dropped a lot this week. Lets put it back into the number one spot. Thanks!

i was listening to russell brands latest podcast yesterday, and there was a spokeswoman on the show for PETA, coz russell brand is in the running for sexiest vegetarian. While she was on, she read out the top 4, and morrissey was in third place behind russell who was in second. Toby maguire was first.
Make sure you all head over to PETA's website and vote for morrissey to win!

www.peta.org.uk

Even with the Hep-c, the really really bad fake boobs, the residue of Brett Michaels, Tommy Lee and Kid Rock to name a few.. Pam Anderson is hotter than any of these guys.

And Russell Brand already said *he* would.

No, really, I heard him say it on his radio show.

So, I figure it's just a matter of time. :p

i think they should do a "worlds sexiest vegan" and i should win it....
it's either me or steven seagal.

Everyday I clear my cookies and vote for The salford lads club in this poll:

http://www.icons.org.uk/nom/nominati...&order=reverse

Being high in the poll will likely impact how much money they can raise to stay open. Please help keep this good club and Smiths mecca open. Even better, get into the habit of voting for it often. Usually it is number one in the poll. For some reason, it has dropped a lot this week. Lets put it back into the number one spot. Thanks!

I voted yesterday. :) I love your pig.

I know you can delete cookies and vote loads of times, I did that with that BBC Culture Show thing and he didnt win, although i still say it was a set up, you know what the BBC are like.

I actually think he could win this though! So instead of delting cookies ive been round everyones computer in my work and voted!

Even with the Hep-c, the really really bad fake boobs, the residue of Brett Michaels, Tommy Lee and Kid Rock to name a few.. Pam Anderson is hotter than any of these guys.

yes but it would be nice for morrissey to win one of these things for a change!! ;)

The people from peta said on Russell Brand's radio show that Morrissey finished second to Russell. Russell then said he felt bad about it now and wished they could have shared the reward.

As a side note, he mentioned again that he's still in talks with Morrissey's people to make that documentary :)

Morrissey? 3rd? Is there no justice in this world?
Vote, Vote,Vote....We all know who the sexiest vegetarian is and it ain't Toby Maguire!

It's over... The winners are already chosen... Two people that I haven't seen ever: Carrie Underwood and a bald black guy from the Tonight Show... Kevin Eubanks is his name...

Too bad that Morrissey wasn't even named in the Spanish news wire or in the PETA announcement either... buaaaaaaaah!!!

I rest my case. No justice in this world.
Morrissey is undoubtedly the sexiest vegetarian EVER!
I wouldn't be the non-meat eating person I am now without him and his music.
Think I'll pour a very large gin and tonic to calm my nerves!

The people from peta said on Russell Brand's radio show that Morrissey finished second to Russell. Russell then said he felt bad about it now and wished they could have shared the reward.

As a side note, he mentioned again that he's still in talks with Morrissey's people to make that documentary :)
There was the very entertaining moment when Russell was 'crowned' sexiest vegeterian by two very attractive scantily clad women (lettice bras, it seems) and the entire show completely lost the plot. It was highly amusing. He was upset Morrissey didn't win, and the week before was telling people to vote for Morrissey!

Back
Top Bottom