Moz at Wolverhampton documentary (interest/fundraising content)

lityerses

New to this forum so please accept my apologies if I've posted in the wrong area for this post...

To cut to the point, a friend (he's the film maker more so than I) and I are interested in making a short (30 minutes to an hour) documentary with regards to the footage that has recently emerged of Morrissey's first solo show in Wolverhampton in '88. The footage was so gripping to both of us (we're in our 20's so obviously missed the chance to be there) that what was originally meant only to be an article has blown up as an idea. Crucially - we would be looking to speak to anyone who was at the show, particularly if you either a. are one of the people on stage during the footage and/or b. if you still have the t shirt you wore to the event.

If you are fit one or both of these categories please don't hesitate to get in touch with me at - [email protected]

Secondly, in order to create this to the highest standard, we are considering running a kickstarter campaign - so my second question is whether people would be interested in putting small amounts of money toward such a project. If you're unfamiliar with kickstarter, those who fund the process receive tiered rewards in return. We're still brainstorming what the 'rewards' for donation would be, but certainly one thing we're considering is a (nice quality) printed zine of photos from the show/transcripts of interviews with those involved in the project (and obviously a big old list of everyone who helped donate).

Any suggestions on content, rewards, alternative fundraising - and really, whether people would watch this at all; are most welcome.

Thanks!

Most of my recollections are in the main thread with the video links.
If I can help anymore, please message me on here and I will send you my email address.
As for t-shirt.... I wish I still had it and that it would still fit!
Kind regards,
FWD

Back
Top Bottom