MOZ Cancelled the Inland Invasion...

M

Maladjusted Keen

This just in...MOZ cancelled...he is sick!!! You heard it here first. I should've bet the barn on this one!

THIS IS OLD NEWS STUPID!...

In other news.... as compensation,Propers handjob's are now FREE at the south lawn loo,,,

Re: sinusitis, acute laryngitus and a high fever

> This just in...MOZ cancelled...he is sick!!! You heard it here first. I
> should've bet the barn on this one!

Morrissey Press Release
Morrissey is unable to perform at KROQ's Inland Invasion today as scheduled. He was seen this morning at 11 am by Dr Joe Sugarman who diagnosed him with sinusitis, acute laryngitus and a high fever and advised that he not attempt to speak for the next 48 hours at a minimum. Morrissey is very disappointed and sends his apologies to his LA fans and friends at KROQ. He wants to make this up to everyone asap, plans are already being made and we hope to make an announcement next week on KROQ.

Do you really want to *hear* him try to sing in that condition? Wouldn't you ask for your money back after hearing him try to croak out IBEH or some other song? Have some compassion. He'll heal.

There is no way Proper will be at the south lawn. Nonny, dont you know what season it is?

pic205907.jpg

...He charters a bus and everything!!!

Any Excuse to Enamor and Engage Enticing Elk Ends with his Enlivened Erection!!!

pic205909.gif

Re: In other news.... as compensation,nonny has promised to lick everyone's unwiped ass tonight.....

He's good at lickin ass and givin rimjobs to zoo animals.

You're still not funny nonny,but hey,At least you came up with your own material

Re: Handjobs from a pickle gargler named nonny......

You're still not funny,but look on the bright side,at least you finally came up with your own material.

Re: In other news.... as compensation,nonny has promised to lick everyone's unwiped ass tonight.....

> He's good at lickin ass and givin rimjobs to zoo animals.

> You're still not funny nonny,but hey,At least you came up with your own
> material
I hear he's quite good at giving rimjobs to silverbacked Gorillas. (well, they seem to like it

Re: sinusitis, acute laryngitus and a high fever

> Morrissey Press Release
> Morrissey is unable to perform at KROQ's Inland Invasion today as
> scheduled. He was seen this morning at 11 am by Dr Joe Sugarman who
> diagnosed him with sinusitis, acute laryngitus and a high fever and
> advised that he not attempt to speak for the next 48 hours at a minimum.
> Morrissey is very disappointed and sends his apologies to his LA fans and
> friends at KROQ. He wants to make this up to everyone asap, plans are
> already being made and we hope to make an announcement next week on KROQ.

> Do you really want to *hear* him try to sing in that condition? Wouldn't
> you ask for your money back after hearing him try to croak out IBEH or
> some other song? Have some compassion. He'll heal.
I juat wish he'd make a stop to San Diego- we'd love to see him...I just want him to drink some hot tea with honey and get some well deserved sleep. Please get well, Mozzer. Take good care of yourself. I wish you all the best.

He is...and baboon's named wally...and elk named eddie and antelope named andy.

> He is...and baboon's named wally...and elk named eddie and antelope named
> andy.
And I've heard he prefers those baboons with the red asses too. I think his name is moby. So I've heard. Toss him a banana!

Re: Handjobs from a pickle gargler named nonny......

LOL!!!!! THAT WAS JUST SO f***ING FUNNY OMG LOL!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom