MOZ LET ME WRITE YOUR NEXT BIGGEST HIT.

H

H.E.L.P

HELLO MORRISSEY,

I WANT TO WRITE YOUR NEXT BIGGEST HIT.

I CAN DO IT.

EMAIL ME.

> HELLO MORRISSEY,

> I WANT TO WRITE YOUR NEXT BIGGEST HIT.

> I CAN DO IT.

> EMAIL ME.

Are you for real? You think Morrissey comes in here looking for a songwriter for his next biggest hit?
Get a life you sadwit.

i think you're missing the point slightly. he can write his own bloody hits!

H.E.L.P - please read this .....

H.E.L.P. ......

I have a certain link to Morrissey and may be able to help you. At this stage I'd rather not make my email address public, and am replying via this forum. Beforeany formal contact could occur, I'd like to ask you a few questions.

Firstly, do you/your band have a website, or are you able to put any samples/chords/MP3s of any of your music online. What previous experience do you have? How long have you played guitar and do you have any published songwriting credits.

Secondly, where do you live, and are you able to travel between April and July. (I assure you are also in the CA area, as it appears you went to the premiere of "My Life With Morrissey")

Any other additional information, like a photo, would be helpful in furthering your cause.

Thank you.

I.S.

Re: H.E.L.P - please read this .....

it's only the curious initials which prompted my intrusion into this posting. strangely similar to a name i recognize that truly HAS been linked in the past. anyway, as a shot in the dark, and not to intrude on HELP's territory, but if you truly have a means of reviewing potential songs, i'd like to throw a couple in the mix. published material: 2 ep's and 1 lp (93'-96'). 12 years of songwriting exp. no mp3 material, but a new 9 song cd just completed. can and will travel. if this is who i think it is, let's talk.

Re: H.E.L.P - please read this .....

hello inept steps,

I would like to correspond with you

regarding this. I have much experience, cassettes and cd's

of my work available, willing to tour, good pictures,and

i can play like a challanger to the devil at the crossroads.

I unfortunately am not published, but if you

heard my tape or saw me audition, I think it would

show you why I think I would be eligable to play

in his band.

Email me at the lingus12@hotmail

thank you,

H.E.L.P

Back
Top Bottom