Moz with Jonathan Ross - BBC Radio 2

Black Eyed

Isn't he gorgeous !!
Jonathan Ross just played Thats How People Grow Up at the end of which said Morrissey would be in the studio in a couple of weeks, with Andy correcting him saying Moz would be with them in 3 weeks!!! Brilliant:):)

Re: Moz with BBC Radio 2 Jonathan Ross

Jonathan Ross just played Thats How People Grow Up at the end of which said Morrissey would be in the studio in a couple of weeks, with Andy correcting him saying Moz would be with them in 3 weeks!!! Brilliant:):)

Now this will be good. :D

Oh, :o when you said 'in the studio' at first I thought that meant recording new material, and I got really excited :blushing:

But this is still good. :D

I am excited about the upcoming Morrissey activity.:thumb:

Wossy just played 'Dont Make Fun of Daddies Voice' and then confirmed that Morrissey will be in the radio studio with them next week:guitar::guitar:

The show isn't live anymore so I wonder if the interview was recorded pre or post fainting fit?

The show isn't live anymore so I wonder if the interview was recorded pre or post fainting fit?

Pretty sure it'll be done sometime this week. They usually do it as close to transmission date as possible in case anything stunning happens in the news, to maintain the illusion of topicality. My bet would be this Friday for the recording.
It will be interesting to hear just how JR handles the on-stage collapse issue and how Moz responds. It'll be the first time he's been asked about it, 'live'.

Back
Top Bottom