Mporium: Sneak peek at Camden pop up shop

Via Mporium Email.
Looks good - great effort.
A few collectables in the display alone.

41366_camden_popup1.jpg

41367_camden_popup2.jpg

41361_camden_popup3.jpg

41362_camden_popup4.jpg

41363_camden_popup5.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

The Email:
20171116_143203.png
20171116_143227.png

UPDATE Jan. 2023:

Camden pop-up shirt from Mporium (now deleted):

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Why not call it “Jacky “ if that is the song you referred to?
The crossword puzzle in the Times I can do if I really want to. :rolleyes:
(and fail)
Just kidding but it does annoy me sometimes. :(
Honestly the acronyms irritate me to no end! Even if it's a song I'm 100% familiar with, it still takes me a minute to figure out which one of the hundreds of songs he's written it could be.

For the record- I really love TNAPE, HWOAKD, AYRKS, NUSOW, and SPELLTHEf***INGTITLEORATLEASTPARTOFITFORCHRISTSSAKE

I bought one of the test pressings on Friday and I know from the feedback that some people are unhappy about the price and scarcity of signed items,I am also a massive Paul Weller fan and just to bring some very rough comparison to this scenario on the 3/10/17 Mr Weller through Rough Trade West released 50 signed 12'' Mother Ethopia singles and I traveled from east London to buy a copy for the grand price of £12.99 ,these were standard records not white labels but I love these ( treasures?) items

Honestly the acronyms irritate me to no end! Even if it's a song I'm 100% familiar with, it still takes me a minute to figure out which one of the hundreds of songs he's written it could be.

For the record- I really love TNAPE, HWOAKD, AYRKS, NUSOW, and SPELLTHEf***INGTITLEORATLEASTPARTOFITFORCHRISTSSAKE

Thanks g23! I completely agree!
On another note, what are those songs that you mentioned :head-smack: :head-smack:
I really wanna know

HAGM

The NME did a video segment on the shop - which I neglected to post - bit after the fact now, but:

Regards,
FWD

Expecting it to be replaced with a Yorkshire pudding wrap restaurant within the hour.

This is the person who sold 2 at £500 a piece. Couldn't have happened to a nicer person.

I really like the bed cover! But haven't seen it on mporium.

Tags
low in high school info
Back
Top Bottom