Mporium (UK & US): 25% off all clothing - ends Monday 27, November (November 23, 2023)

Screenshot_20231123-142352~2.png

89ee34b5-52ee-47d2-9e46-a6f211b145aa.jpeg

FWD.

I wish they'd make this one again.
I had it and gave it away, because I am am idiot.
SER, if you are reading, you know what to do :thumb:

Screenshot 2024-04-04 1.42.49 AM.png

I'd like a t shirt with him in his baseball cap, peak raised to the sky, (like that recent pic with the guy with the white teeth)

I'd like a t shirt with him in his baseball cap, peak raised to the sky, (like that recent pic with the guy with the white teeth)
It's funny how things are so subjective. I think some of the worst photos he's ever had taken were the ones where he's wearing a cap of some description. I just don't think they suit him. They make him look older than he actually is, imo.

I also don't think he likes the way he looks anymore due to getting older (very relatable), as evidenced by him using older photos on gig posters and t-shirts. However, there are some amazing photos that have been taken of him in the past few years that could be used. But we are happy with t-shirts with his younger self on them too.

His team have plenty of options.

It's funny how things are so subjective. I think some of the worst photos he's ever had taken were the ones where he's wearing a cap of some description. I just don't think they suit him. They make him look older than he actually is, imo.

I also don't think he likes the way he looks anymore due to getting older (very relatable), as evidenced by him using older photos on gig posters and t-shirts. However, there are some amazing photos that have been taken of him in the past few years that could be used. But we are happy with t-shirts with his younger self on them too.

His team have plenty of options.

Aye, he doesn't look like he used to (obviously), but a recent(ish) image should surely be considered for merch/advertising, imo. Nothing wrong with putting images of one's younger self on stuff, but an up to date image wouldn't go a miss. As you said there have been amazing recent photo's.

Aye, he doesn't look like he used to (obviously), but a recent(ish) image should surely be considered for merch/advertising, imo. Nothing wrong with putting images of one's younger self on stuff, but an up to date image wouldn't go a miss. As you said there have been amazing recent photo's.
I think you could have both, as you say. That would likely please most of us who wear his merch regularly.

I think I have a thing about older guys wearing caps, lol. So my disliking of cap wearing extends beyond M.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom