MSG and Holmdel presale

suparni

human being
New York City and Holmdel dates, onsale and presale details

18 April 2007
from true to you!

Morrissey New York City and Holmdel, NJ dates, onsale and presale details are as follows.

Presale password: GREATESTHITS

June 30 NEW YORK, NY : MSG
Onsale 10 a.m., April 30
Presale 10 a.m., April 20 - 10 p.m. April 22
www.ticketmaster.com

July 6 HOLMDEL, NJ : PNC Bank Arts Center
Onsale 10 a.m., April 30
Presale 10 a.m., April 20 - 10 p.m. April 22
www.ticketmaster.com

Yes, I simply wonder if the presale is the way to go. Obviously with the Sparks tickets - it certainly was wasn't it? I suppose we try and get good tickets and if not... wait until the sale date.

I hope you paid your credit card this month! Oooooooh... this will be oh so much better up front. good luck to you!

Yes, I simply wonder if the presale is the way to go. Obviously with the Sparks tickets - it certainly was wasn't it?

No kidding. Getting Mezzanine in a presale was an offense. I'm tempted to call Al Sharpton for some justice.

Instead, I will humbly go and watch the greatest superstar in the f***ing world front table center Saturday night... and then DECIDE if maybe to keep from having a heart attack Sunday I should sit far FAR away.

^ i would say - stay close and go for the heart attack - what a way to go! :rolleyes:

oh and horah for Bill Maher!

Last edited:
^ i would say - stay close and go for the heart attack - what a way to go! :rolleyes:

oh and horah for Bill Maher!

YOU ARE SO RIGHT ON!

I have sworn there is no way to see THE MAN but from right in the front row. So now the question becomes... and please start a thread for me that saraMF can't FU.. "Which Moz Concerts Have PITS?"

Last edited:
Hot Dog!!!!

Come on Holmdel!!!! (I hope if I get seats for you that they're better than the one's I got in Philly yet, I'm NOT complaining) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom