MSG Show

allnightchemist

I am 2 people
Does anyone know the difference between tickets sold on stubhub that are listed as "GA" vs. tickets that are sold as "floor"? I can't quite figure it out from the seating chart for MSG.

Really considering bucking up for a General Admission ticket, but never used stubhub before. What's everyone's experience?

Thanks for your advice.

Does anyone know the difference between tickets sold on stubhub that are listed as "GA" vs. tickets that are sold as "floor"? I can't quite figure it out from the seating chart for MSG.

Really considering bucking up for a General Admission ticket, but never used stubhub before. What's everyone's experience?

Thanks for your advice.

I have floor, section 6, and I have every intention of infiltrating the pit. With a tape recorder.

one half of the floor is GA standing....this is also considered the pit. some people on stubhub call it the pit to make their tickets sound better. but GA and pit are the same thing. that's how i understand it. if you notice, the interactive chart on stubhub does not have a PIT section...FLOOR 1, 2, 3, 4 are all GA/PIT.

i had good experience with stubhub. a lot of the ticekts are from stubhub directly.. ticketmaster even sued stubhub for making promoters give stubhub good tickets to events.

i purchased second row seats for ann arbor for face value (though i had to pay $20 shipping) on stubhub a few days before the show. i think you are able to purchase tickets off of stubhub up to 4 or 5 days before the show simply because they want to guarantee the tickets will get to you. I would wait to purchase floor/GA tickets to MSG because stubhub has a ton of them and the prices will drop the closer it gets to show time. that's what i'm doing. it worked for Ann Arbor and it was the best show in my life simply because of how close i got (hand shaking distance)

ok...i gotta go, people are waiting for me.

Last edited:
I believe sections 1-4 are the Pit. The other floor sections behind them are not the Pit.

one half of the floor is GA standing....this is also considered the pit. some people on stubhub call it the pit to make their tickets sound better. but GA and pit are the same thing. that's how i understand it. if you notice, the interactive chart on stubhub does not have a PIT section...FLOOR 1, 2, 3, 4 are all GA/PIT.

i had good experience with stubhub. a lot of the ticekts are from stubhub directly.. ticketmaster even sued stubhub for making promoters give stubhub good tickets to events.

i purchased second row seats for ann arbor for face value (though i had to pay $20 shipping) on stubhub a few days before the show. i think you are able to purchase tickets off of stubhub up to 4 or 5 days before the show simply because they want to guarantee the tickets will get to you. I would wait to purchase floor/GA tickets to MSG because stubhub has a ton of them and the prices will drop the closer it gets to show time. that's what i'm doing. it worked for Ann Arbor and it was the best show in my life simply because of how close i got (hand shaking distance)

ok...i gotta go, people are waiting for me.

Thank you so much for your reply! I believe I will do just as you say.

Thank you so much for your reply! I believe I will do just as you say.

damn, i just counted all the floor/ga/pit tickets available on stubhub...133!!! a day or two after general sale it was 109...now it's even more. the cheapest offering is currently $100...but you have to add to it 10% stubhub fee and $20 s&h...so even though already priced well, these tickets will be below face in the 1 or 2 weeks before the show.

there are so many tickets, regardless of location, on stubhub...and i know the show is far from selling out, i fear it's going to be half-filled. morrissey needs to play more tv gigs!!! hopefully in the time off before the last leg of the US tour.

Good look either way.

Back
Top Bottom