My AYNIM bundles were cancelled :(

I am a Ghost

We are very sorry but we have had to cancel the following products from your order. This is because these items have unfortunately been deleted by the supplier and are no longer available.

If you ordered a bundle, some of the component parts may still be available to order. Please check the site and place a new order if you would still like to receive them

PLEASE NOTE : This does not apply if you had asked us to cancel the order.

Items Cancelled:
4 x ALLYOUNEED-BUND
Morrissey - All You Need Is Me: 3 formats: £5: FINISHED
5.00 GBP per unit
CANCELLED
> 4780965Morrissey - All You Need Is Me CANCELLED

> 4780963Morrissey - All You Need Is Me CANCELLED

> 4780964Morrissey - All You Need Is Me CANCELLED

Important Information about your payment:
• If you paid by credit card, your card was not charged.
• If you paid by UK debit card (Switch/Maestro or Solo) we have issued a full refund, which should appear on your next statement.
• If you paid by an offline method (bank transfer or cheque), you will be contacted shortly to arrange the refund.

I have a spare set and going to Cork and Dublin gig, if you'd like to have them let me know.

*Edit* numbers of cancellation must have affected chart position. :(

Last edited:
That's crazy, I'm very sorry to hear that.
So they've just decided after this week to delete all the unsold copies have they? I'm guessing there's quite a few.

But hey, that's what you get when you DON'T release the statement of intent kick ass rock n roll song as the 1st single and opt for possibly the worst thing he's done in years as the 1st single to promote an album...floating voters get put off and then have no interest in finding out about the other single.

I have a spare set and going to Cork and Dublin gig, if you'd like to have them let me know.

*Edit* numbers of cancellation must have affected chart position. :(

That's very kind of you, Kewpie, I might just take you up on that :)
I'm going to haul my rancid old body around the record stores of Publin tomorrow and see what's available. A pox on Recordstore!

Back
Top Bottom