New Era for Morrissey

swearing all the time. proper gutter mouth, there's my total honesty. but like i said, in text form it looks horrendous:(

What if it's in magnificent glittertext format?

c.gif
a.gif
w.gif
k.gif

Glorious. :p

nobody is unique,anyway i have never met a morrissey/smiths fan anywhere other then morrissey concert so i would be delighted to see one.the more people that like morrissey the more chance he will be played on the radio alot more :)

Maybe its just me, but for example, in my school some kids wear ACDC shirts because they will look like outsiders. A girl purchased a Smiths shirt and wore it to school and when I asked her, what her Favorite Smiths album was, she said she liked all of them. I asked her to name her favorite song and she said 'im so sorry' which what she
really meant was Suedehead.

I wasn't aware, The Smiths did Suedehead.

who the f*** cares. Highschool is not the world. this won't matter in a year....not like it does now tho.

when I was in 9th grade I was listening to Nirvana, Led Zeppelin and the Beatles. and my friends were listening to Coolio. so what? i was cooler then them then, and I'm probably still cooler then them now.

when I was in 9th grade I was listening to Nirvana, Led Zeppelin and the Beatles. and my friends were listening to Coolio. so what? i was cooler then them then, and I'm probably still cooler then them now.

When I was in 9th grade I was a huge Nirvana fan. :)

There's no reason to discuss what makes a Morrissey or Smiths fan. The music is there and it speaks for itself. Chances are that someone who is attracted to Morrissey is more likely to think a little more in depth about the words he sings.

Tags
morrissey snobs
Back
Top Bottom