NYC to Philly bus

mhicks

Senior Citizen member
Anyone going to both these shows might like to know that Megabus goes from Penn Station to Philly on the Sunday from $8, the train is nearer to $70. Just booked online and it was dead easy.
Let's just hope the shows go ahead!

Anyone used Megabus? Is it awful?!

I've never used it, but i doubt its "awful." its only a 2 hour ride anyway. i tried to take it once but it was sold out, probably cuz its so cheap. but im not gonna book anything in advance until I know the show is goin on. I'll probably just end up taking greyhound since they run every hour or so.

Yeah I feel the same, though i have already booked the flight from London and the hotel so going to be there anyway!

mega bus is fine. def cleaner the the chinatown bus. just double check the return schedules. btw chinatown RT bus is $20 nyc RT philly

i take the $20 round trip chinatown buses all the time and have had no problem. they also make it faster than a greyhound. only thing is the last bus is at 11pm.

I'm flying back out of Philly so no need for round trip. Paid $8 one way which I think is great, 12.45pm too so hopefully plenty of time.

I managed to get one of somone here who had baught two of Stubhub. Cost me about $200 but I'd rather be sure after making all the travel plans. After all that he may be sick after all. Just sorting out travel plans to Russia, i'll be mightily pissed if he cancells that too!

Back
Top Bottom