Observer article 29/11/09

The picture accompanying the article is here...

2w54sxy.jpg

There's also Pete Doherty's songs that shaped him...

24uypg4.jpg

Cheers,

Peter

Well that was an article full of the usual Morrissey cliches wasn't it. :D

He can't be lonely because thousands of people he doesn't know love him! Don't see the logic in that myself.

Well that was a waste of pulp :rolleyes:
As Danny pointed out, her key notion appears to be that Moz is a fraud cos he is loved by thousands and lives in nice houses yet still sings of lovelessness. Bollocks!
The fact that he does continue to appear nightly in front of thousands of adoring fans would seem to me to prove that he doesn't have love; the kind of enduring love that one can come home to, tuck you up at night, kiss you on the eyes, laugh at your poor jokes, etcetera.
verdict; another jobbing journo filling their quota :sick:

...another entry in my 'reasons i hate The Guardian' journal. Someone at the rag has a stick up their arse about Morrissey, it's very, very boring.

There's two more bits about Morrissey in the Grauniad today, and I would normally scan them, but I got bored.

Peter

No wonder the Observer has/is close to the curtain call with work experience drivel like that...

Quite liked the Pete Doherty Tracks Of My Life though. I remember being 15, fortunately not in Middlemarch (Nuneaton- they have a statue of George Elliot in the town centre... and thats about it) and having a life-changing experience to the Smiths.

I also remember Derek B.

two big things like basketballs/
below was like niagara falls

He died recently. The world of literature mourned

Back
Top Bottom