presale today!!????????

I just purchased tickets for the St. Louis & Kansas City shows. If I can get GA tickets for the Milwaukee show... I plan on getting tixs for that as well.

There are only 400, and they seem to be going fast. My order was done at 12:02, and I had gotten GA numbers 137 and 138. I hope you get some! The convenience charges are outrageous.

I got Philly. Row C Orch. No pit seemed ot be avaliable.

I dont even know if the other person I am taking is willing to come yet (he is on his way home from Iraq and wasnt sure and I ordered them to be safe..) so I may wind up having an exta ticket.

In reference to the Dallas show, GA does mean first come first serve. Therefore I will be at the front door of The Palladium Ballroom around 2pm if not earlier. I live 5 blocks from where the show will be so I will be going down there throughout the day to check on things.

i have two pit tickets for borgata... may only need one... i suppose it will not be difficult to sell if my friend is not in from london right? my question is - do any of you know how many pit tickets there are at this venue?

thanx

There are only 400, and they seem to be going fast. My order was done at 12:02, and I had gotten GA numbers 137 and 138. I hope you get some! The convenience charges are outrageous.

I did get 2 GA tickets. They were gone in about 10-15 minutes though. Not sure if the order #'s have anything to do with it, but mine were 139 & 140. lol. and yeah the convenience charges are ridiculous!

i have two pit tickets for borgata... may only need one... i suppose it will not be difficult to sell if my friend is not in from london right? my question is - do any of you know how many pit tickets there are at this venue?

thanx

the borgata is GA.

How disappointing! I was trying to get a Chicago ticket at 10am sharp and nothing was showing up. Now I keep getting crappy seats in the search. :(

I am having problems with the Chicago show as well. No luck. I guess I'll have to wait until Saturday. :(

Got tickets on ticketmaster with the code GREATESTHITS for the Dallas 5-25 show. I had zero trouble but for those of you who didn't get tix I really hope that you are able to get them, good luck=)

Back
Top Bottom