Q concerning the coloured Vinyl LPs

sistasheila

tjekket
: i read some comments that the coloured editions of the german single releases are widely avaiable and the black singles are more rare..but none theless the coloured lps do always have a quite high winning bids...

the other question was answered so Í deleted it-

Last edited:
also how rare is the blue vinyl edition of panic? i saw it quite a few times on ebay but i didnt know if its a bootleg or a official since it wasnt mentioned on passions...help?

The German Blue Panic Is An Official Release, It Came With 2 Label Variations ( Pale Blue And Red)
It Is Listed On The Passions Site In The Panic Section

also how rare is the blue vinyl edition of panic? i saw it quite a few times on ebay but i didnt know if its a bootleg or a official since it wasnt mentioned on passions...help?

The blue one is official and as common as the black one. It was mentioned at passions:

"Panic
There Is A Light That Never Goes Out
The Queen Is Dead/Take Me Back To Dear Old Blighty

Germany 12" [Teldec/Zensor 6.20648 (in black or blue vinyl)]
Germany 12" [Teldec/Zensor 16.20503 (in blue vinyl)]"

In the time when most of the coloured german vinyls released, it was "modern" in the german market to do so. Many releases at that time where coloured (see Depeche Mode etc.) so I think the coloured ones are quite common. Nevertheless, they are interesting collectors item for the whole world, because they look unique for foreign markets.
In my opinion, this is the reason for the price, even if black ones are more rare, but looks more "normal".

The blue vinyl Panic seems to be the easiest colored vinyl to find, for some reason. Orange Some Girls and clear Ask were also fairly common.

what do i have to expect to pay for a pink vinyl edition of shoplifers?...is 20 pound something expect to pay?

Don't know. Does anyone know how rare the blue vinyl ed. of shoplifters is?

it's not rare at all, I gave a copy to a certain person I know from this site for his jukebox because they don't have a centre in them! I've got a few left as well. I think this was one of the 1st coloured vinyls I ever got (of The Smiths). I think you'd have a harder time trying to get hold of the clear vinyl Irish Blood single than Shoplifters (blue).

love

Grim

what do i have to expect to pay for a pink vinyl edition of shoplifers?...is 20 pound something expect to pay?

do you mean the marbled pink ones (theres also green) prices seem to vary between £12-13 up to £30 depending on condition and time of day they are selling on ebay (morrisseymadness site still showing them at £25!)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom