Re: To Little Miss Curious

T

TeddyMorrissey

Dear LMC

Can I ask you a personal question. How big are you? Only Iid like to believe that you are a nice round size 16 or 18, with a short bob or shoulder length dark hair, (preferably auburn). Big blue eyes, gothic clothing, and a "Badger's Hat" (twat) I could enjoy licking for evermore.

Sadly, I am probably wrong and your none of the above (Sigh).

Still, if your a well built size 14 I may still consider it?

Tat Tar Gorgeous.

Teddy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

P.S.

I went through a phase onec where I bought women I really fancied Teddy bears, and drowned them in deoderant. If I knew you, you would be my next recipient of a scented Teddy.

Re: Came down on the up train?

She looks rather svelt to me...and you're looking to get slaped across the face with tmf's gloves if you're not careful meladdy! Tsk, tsk, talking about another blokes bird like that, it's just not cricket!

"One fine day in the middle of the night,
Two dead men got up to fight,
Back to back they faced each other,
Drew their swords and shot each other.

If you do not believe this lie,
Ask the blind man who saw them die."

> I went through a phase onec where I bought women I really
> fancied Teddy bears, and drowned them in deoderant. If I knew
> you, you would be my next recipient of a scented Teddy.

How very serial killerish of you.

kate.jpg

To the scented teddybear.

Alas, (or perhaps not) I have a size 10 bottom with a size 12 top. (UK sizes that is..) collar length blonde hair, hazel eyes, NO gothic clothing (more of a sixties/nineites mix, all eyeliner and skirts)... and that last sentance I'm not answering! It's just plain revolting!

> Sadly, I am probably wrong and your none of the above (Sigh).

That was very perceptive of you!

> Still, if your a well built size 14 I may still consider it?

I wasn't aware I was on offer! Christ, what are the signals I'm sending out?!

> I went through a phase onec where I bought women I really
> fancied Teddy bears, and drowned them in deoderant. If I knew
> you, you would be my next recipient of a scented Teddy.

Aw, yes, I've sent a scented teddy to a certain someone before! Maybe I should post my address on the site, and recieve lots of scented teddies and flowers and letter bombs and poison gas and...

LMC x

Are you looking at my bird?

Oi Eddie baby, take your filthy thoughts elsewhere where they'd be better appreciated. This is no place for your top shelf, Readers' Wives sentiments.

LMC is lithe and lovely. Just not your type, I'm afraid.

"Come now darling, dry those eyes. Don't look at the horrid man."

TMF

Matchmakers (mint flavour)

Maybe this would be more his style?

LMC x

betty.jpg

She looks like my High School Gym Teacher!

> Maybe this would be more his style?

> LMC x

The one I was always afraid of!

Re: To the scented teddybear.

dear, you are so sweet and kind, like a real good british girl should. Hopeful, you are more than it, and smart enough to note how rude was that guy.

Somnium
xxxx

Re: she's got everything that he wants and, more more more...BBBOOOOOMMMM !!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom