So...who's excited about Friday?

I think I’m most excited to hear studio versions of all the young people when you open your legs and home is

I can`t wait until Friday. I am really looking forward to Morrissey`s new album. I really liked what I`ve heard so far.

Nancy Friday ?

To gauge your take...what is your opinion of WPINOYB compared to the new one?

I played WP to death when it came out, but don't bother anymore. It's hardly s surprise really, as I played it that much, plus, add into the factor. I have heard the songs live so many times. But, I did love WP when it came out, far more than LIHS. But, I have only listened to it twice.

I honestly haven't heard a single note of any of the songs yet. It's been difficult but I really want to take it all in at once. 24 hours from now I'll have it in my hands

Home Is A Question Mark is best track on the album. Bury The Living, is Ok, In you lap and israel are decent. Everything else is a bit iffy on first listen, All the young people is f***in awful

Has anyone had a shipping email from mporium? Never used it before, just checked my account and the order says it was fulfilled in Sept, probably due to the mp3 you got for preordering but it'd be good to know it was actually on its way.

Has anyone had a shipping email from mporium? Never used it before, just checked my account and the order says it was fulfilled in Sept, probably due to the mp3 you got for preordering but it'd be good to know it was actually on its way.

I have been wondering that, I haven't gotten any email... It does say on the website pre-ordered items are intended to reach you on the day of release, so I am hopful.

They are shite. Their customer service is utterly appalling.
You’ll be lucky to get it this side of Christmas.
I ordered the 4 vinyl bundle, but bought the green one elsewhere, and that cane yesterday
I emailed mporium twice, and received nothing back!

111717:rock:

'I don't need a doctor
Need no pills
'Cos I got a funny feelin'
And the fever
And the chills'

Back
Top Bottom