Test driving the new forum

Mmmmmm

Dangling Member
Don't mind me, I'm just trying things out.

What the heck is an avatar? I'm post-dumb. By which I mean I'm dumb when it comes to posting, not after-dumb (like post-modern).
:confused:

It's just a little picture that goes underneath your name on your postings. You can upload one off of your PC onto the site by going to the "Edit Avatar" section from your control panel (labeled "UserCP" in the menu). For this particular forum, the picture can't be larger than 80 pixels wide and 80 pixels tall. Also, it can't be bigger than 19 kbs.

If you don't have any picture editing tools on your PC, you can google around for avatars- they have plenty of sites that offer them.

++++++ said:
It's just a little picture that goes underneath your name on your postings. You can upload one off of your PC onto the site by going to the "Edit Avatar" section from your control panel (labeled "UserCP" in the menu). For this particular forum, the picture can't be larger than 80 pixels wide and 80 pixels tall. Also, it can't be bigger than 19 kbs.

If you don't have any picture editing tools on your PC, you can google around for avatars- they have plenty of sites that offer them.

10Q ++++++

Don't mind me. Still testing

speaking of avatars, i recognize that little yellow kitty! :D

Back
Top Bottom